Sign in to follow this  
the notorious S.A.C.

Is it time for Ryan to start?

Wow! The guy has been playing great. SVG needs to insert him into the lineup. Maybe bring Bass off the bench. Ryan is doing what SVG only dreamed Rashard would do. He is stretching the defense, rebounding and getting to the bucket. On top of that he is doing it for about $115,000,000 less without including the matching luxury tax.

Wow! The guy has been playing great. SVG needs to insert him into the lineup. Maybe bring Bass off the bench. Ryan is doing what SVG only dreamed Rashard would do. He is stretching the defense, rebounding and getting to the bucket. On top of that he is doing it for about $115,000,000 less without including the matching luxury tax.

Bass wouldn't be nearly the same offensive punch off the bench. Let our starters get things going through Dwight, then bring the Ryno off the bench to take advantage of the impact Dwight has had on the defense.

• Upvote 1

People said Bass should start when Ryan was starting and Bass was coming off the bench putting up good numbers. Leave it as is for now, at least until we're ready to insert another big into the lineup (Allen or the mystery big we'll eventually get).

People said Bass should start when Ryan was starting and Bass was coming off the bench putting up good numbers. Leave it as is for now, at least until we're ready to insert another big into the lineup (Allen or the mystery big we'll eventually get).

Allen.... Hahahahahha

I'd welcome Ryan into the starting lineup with open arms! I like the idea of a stretch 4. With his skill set and work ethic on court, I'd prefer to see this be our starting 5.

Ryan needs to stay on the bench. He's too big for us against opposing teams 2nd unit and is really the spark we need to rally back or push the lead further when Dwight leaves.

And like others have said, I don't see Bass being as much as a spark off the bench. I'd rather he get into a rhythm starting.

I like ryan off the bench. He is much like Redick atm, would be great from the starting line but better from the bench. If arenas stops shooting stupid shots and starts passing the ball more to Ryan and Redick and then our 2nd unit is going to blow the other teams second units.