4. Penny Hardaway(17 votes)

Receiving the most nominations in the previous round was Rashard Lewis

The nominees for #5 are:

Nick Anderson

Darrell Armstrong

Horace Grant

Scott Skiles

Rashard Lewis

Again, please include a new nomination with your vote. If you don't include a nomination, your vote WILL NOT BE COUNTED.

Also: If you have less than 100 posts to your name, your vote will not be counted. However, you are welcome and encouraged to contribute whatever you like to the conversation/debate.

Rules for voting that everyone seems to ignore can be found here: http://truebluenatio...rs-of-all-time/

Vote: Nick Anderson (not a simple choice, every candidate was worth it for different reasons, but I will go with Nick for his career. Over 600 games, 22.000 mins, and 10.500 points with the Magic, it's not something you just couldn't forgive)

Nominate: Jameer Nelson (It was close between him and Shard earlier, it's a safe choice now IMO)

DoM (oh, sorry, Alpha Quasar :P ) what about adding a coach ranking at some point? It's not a pretty long list as players, but could be worth to add.

Vote: Nick Anderson. Really, I don't think this one is close either. It's not just a career achievement award either, although that alone would put him in this spot. He had a great stretch in our deep playoff runs and became even more important once Shaq left. Our backcourt of Penny and Nick carried us to a 3-way-tie for the #1 seed in the lockout shortened season coached by Chuck Daly. Also, a forgotten note, Nick went for 50 in the Meadowlands in the game where Shaq broke the backboard.

Nominee: Jameer Nelson. He's by far the best player (in terms of Magic accomplishments) not on the list yet. The past 3 years he has been arguably our 2nd/3rd best player and he meets the length of time on the Magic roster requirement.

Vote Nick Anderson

He was the magic's first draft pick. He's played in the most games. He's near the top of all quantitative categories for the magic and in the top 10 for most of the per game categories.

nominate nelson. he's had a huge impact on the franchise and belongs in the top 10.

Vote: Nick "Mr. Magic" Anderson.

Nominate: Jameer Nelson.

Everyone has given the great reasons why for both guys so far. Eventually I'll stop penalizing Dennis Scott for being just a great three point shooter and nominate him too. :shard:

Vote: Nick "Mr. Magic" Anderson.

Nominate: Jameer Nelson.

Everyone has given the great reasons why for both guys so far. Eventually I'll stop penalizing Dennis Scott for being just a great three point shooter and nominate him too. :shard:

Yeah, I have a difficult time seeing what puts Dennis Scott above a guy like Hedo.

Vote: Rashard Lewis. It is very difficult for me to vote for Nick Anderson. Now i do not hold anything personal against him, and he certainly was important in 94/95 run, but i just cannot get over that G1. I cannot. He made me cry like a baby when i was 11 years old, and i prefer to vote for someone who had some clutch moments in the most recent Finals run. Is it unfair? Of course. Has Nick had more merits in his whole Orlando stint than Shard? Sure. Is he a classy, loyal guy? Check. Will i vote for him? No way.

Unless someone from MIB comes and erases from my brain the painful memories of that night, where the championship looked REALLY close.

Nominee: Hedo, are you gonna get on that list some day?

It is very difficult for me to vote for Nick Anderson. Now i do not hold anything personal against him, and he certainly was important in 94/95 run, but i just cannot get over that G1. I cannot. He made me cry like a baby when i was 11 years old, and i prefer to vote for someone who had some clutch moments in the most recent Finals run. Is it unfair? Of course. Has Nick had more merits in his whole Orlando stint than Shard? Sure. Is he a classy, loyal guy? Check. Will i vote for him? No way.

The FOUR free throws were painful, but the mental hole he fell in following them was brutal, it lasted years. I'm not sure Daly didn't save his life...