Sign in to follow this  
Ned Ryerson

The Magic is Back... Again!

quote:
Originally posted by WPMagic:

quote:
Hey, are you taking Live or Die's spot now?

Just curious.

Haha, no. But speaking of Live or Die, where is that character!?!

How about you Marc, any idea where that cat is?

quote:
Originally posted by Erik:

That's to much to read,give me a condensed virgin.

I would like a virgin too if you are handing them out! haha but that version is rather long and Ill read it later, as the finals are on.

I want a filthy w.hore.

You say your girlfriend left you and did a 360? I'm glad you two got back together...

Seriously though, I think that was a well-written analysis of what many Magic fans felt during these tumultuous weeks. I am, however, surprised that a Winter Parker could express these feelings with such eloquence... You must have a writing tutor from Maitland. Also, is it still shrimp fest at Red Lobster?

quote:
Originally posted by MaitlandMagic:

You say your girlfriend left you and did a 360? I'm glad you two got back together...

Seriously though, I think that was a well-written analysis of what many Magic fans felt during these tumultuous weeks. I am, however, surprised that a Winter Parker could express these feelings with such eloquence... You must have a writing tutor from Maitland. Also, is it still shrimp fest at Red Lobster?

Burn.

Yes, I did have a writing coach from Maitland. It was none other then Creed front man Scott Stapp! I'm sure you are proud he resides in the M-Town.

That was really well written WP. That UCF education is paying off. LOL

Don't let MaitlandMagic get to you. I was born in Winter Park which is undisputable proof that its the coolest.

quote:

Stapp? That tool lives in Boca Raton... And before you get to feeling so high and mighty, Mr. WPmagic, I've got two words for you: Carrot Top.

What? So you're telling me Wikipedia is wrong?

I'm glad Carrot Top is a WP resident... That man is huge!

Nice read. BTW, I'd note that by saying the the girl went 360 on you, it means nothing changed.

Also, on the second blog, I'm surprised that we keep records of "the curse" actually, sports is unpredictable. We keep the record of the bad and not the good.

quote:

I must've been mistaken, WP. Wikipedia is NEVER wrong... Especially when dealing with the expanding population of African Elephants... They should really be hunted for sport.

Let's not forget librarians... They really are hiding something.