Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: PISTONS @ MAGIC - Mon. 1/24/2011

At least we can all take solace in knowing that it can't possibly get any worse.

Yes it can, we could lose in a blow out to the Cavs.

At least we can all take solace in knowing that it can't possibly get any worse.

Every time you say this it gets worse wincentsad.png

Nothing pisses me off more in pro sports than when a dominant team sleepwalks through the majority of a game against a garbage opponent and then decides they want to win it when it's too late. Play like you want it every second of the game.

• Upvote 3

Nothing ticks me off more than a team that continues on with their bad habits that will cost them a championship. TO's...Bad defense...What the heck are they doing in practice?

Jameer:

In my opinion, Jameer is playing hurt. He had a difficult time on defense (more than usual).

I know that some of you don't bother to read the opening information I share in the game threads that I start, but if you had read "Player Notes" on page 5 of this game thread, you would have found this piece of information:

PLAYER NOTES

PG - Jameer Nelson (bruised thigh muscle) missed practice Thursday, but he played 24 minutes Saturday against the Rockets.

Sure, Jameer played well Saturday night, but he couldn't keep up with Stuckey or any other point guard that he guarded tonight.

Jameer:

In my opinion, Jameer is playing hurt. He had a difficult time on defense (more than usual).

I know that some of you don't bother to read the opening information I share in the game threads that I start, but if you had read "Player Notes" on page 5 of this game thread, you would have found this piece of information:

Sure, Jameer played well Saturday night, but he couldn't keep up with Stuckey or any other point guard that he guarded tonight.

I think Jameer's struggles against Stuckey has a lot more to do with the 5 inches that Stuckey has on him and little to do with his bruised thigh.

• Upvote 2

KLR, I SEE YOU VIEWING THIS THREAD. SHOW YOURSELF.

What I do?

For some reason I really enjoy it when the Magic lose to the Pistons, especially with our museum of players. I'll savor this one, the next won't be coming for a while.

Why is it that recently when the Magic loses, SVG threatens changes in the rotation? Q-Richardson comes in rested, makes a couple of shots, and now SVG dangles the carrott to get the what he wants from the rotation. Last night JJ's on the bench in the 4th and there's that stagnant ball movement and absolutely no energy. In at least two of the recent losses, JJ was on the bench in the 4th quarter instead of being in the game. Apparently SVG is incapable of learning from "HIS" mistakes in judgement. SVG is falling into a rut making the same decisions expecting different results.

• Upvote 1

I think Jameer's struggles against Stuckey has a lot more to do with the 5 inches that Stuckey has on him and little to do with his bruised thigh.

Good observation, Emory.

I just added a +1 to your reputation.