Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

McGrady Is Pistons Starting Point Guard?

I signed up to do the game thread for Monday (Jan.24th) night's match up against the Detroit Pistons. So I went online to Yahoo Sports to check out the starters. And low and be hold, T-mac was listed as the starting point guard. Will Bynum is McGrady's backup.

Rodney Stuckey was moved to shooting guard.

How is that going to affect the Magic at the point guard position? (I'm not going to name names}

If he starts against Jameer, Jameer will obliterate him. Not beat, not smoke, obliterate. On defense we will just switch the 1 and 2 and have Jameer guard Stuckey and Richardson guard T-mac. They have to be desperate if they are trying this.

If he starts against Jameer, Jameer will obliterate him. Not beat, not smoke, obliterate. On defense we will just switch the 1 and 2 and have Jameer guard Stuckey and Richardson guard T-mac. They have to be desperate if they are trying this.

I have a strange feeling that they'll also put TMac on Richardson instead of Jameer. . .

• Upvote 1

+1

I have a strange feeling that they'll also put TMac on Richardson instead of Jameer. . .

True but then he is going to need to chase Jason or JJ around screens. There really isn't any good place to hide him against an opponents first team.

True but then he is going to need to chase Jason or JJ around screens. There really isn't any good place to hide him against an opponents first team.

Oh yeah, they're definitely in terrible shape

20 pts on 19 shots, big meh

Tmac was balln last night...seems the magic couldn't find the 3pt shoot last night 7-25

Tmac was balln last night...seems the magic couldn't find the 3pt shoot last night 7-25

In the first half, yes. . . he came back to earth in the 2nd half though