Sign in to follow this  
Manu Ginobili

Isn't it convenient for the team that BASS has the arthroscopic surgery?

Sorry if this has been discussed in another thread, didnt see it anywhere else.

Is he holding up on his surgery because this is the first time he is a full-time starter? Does he think he will lose his job to Ryan if he misses a month?

IMO, he should do it now, to be in good form in March and have some games under his belt when the playoffs come. While risking having him worse than now, when he cannot shoot to save his life, when the important games begin?

He's still playing because we are short on Bigs, but I think we could make it through the first round easily if we dodged the Celts or Heat. We can beat Chicago, Knicks, Hawks without homecourt advantage

He's still playing because we are short on Bigs, but I think we could make it through the first round easily if we dodged the Celts or Heat. We can beat Chicago, Knicks, Hawks without homecourt advantage

I think Chicago will surprise some people in the playoffs this year, even more so if they somehow land Melo like they're discussing. Now that's not saying I think we can't handle them, but homecourt is always a nice touch

The Magic truly can't afford to lose Bass because that means Clark would be replacing him in the rotation. However the case, if the knee is bothering him, Bass should immediately have surgery. We don't want the stubbornness of Jameer here. Arenas and Jameer need some mending attention more or less surgery.

why?

Adding Melo would make Chicago worse.

Depending on what they give up. Having a core of Rose, Boozer, and Melo regardless is pretty solid

convenient?

once we sign Murphy, Bass can go have his scoping done.

I've never been a fan of Troy Murphy but that sure would be a good solution if Bass decides to undergo the surgery.

Don't we have to trade to get Murphy? I don't think he was bought out or waived.