Sign in to follow this  
Ryan the Magic Fan

Movies you liked that go against Critical and Public Appeal

I agree with The Happening.

I forced myself to watch this entire movie yesterday, and was mad at myself afterward for the wasted time. There was nothing redeeming, nothing worthwhile about this movie at all. If you derive any enjoyment from this movie, then it rightfully belongs here in your list.

• Upvote 1

I forced myself to watch this entire movie yesterday, and was mad at myself afterward for the wasted time. There was nothing redeeming, nothing worthwhile about this movie at all. If you derive any enjoyment from this movie, then it rightfully belongs here in your list.

this is the scene that got Marky Mark an Oscar http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O1PK4qYzNkI

Spider-Man 3 amirite?

I don't think I've ever been so furious after watching a movie. What an utter disappointment.

You're supposed to take off your skirt before watching a movie about giant robots based off of a cartoon from the 80's.

The director copped out when he made these movies. He knew that all he had to do was overload a movie with CGI and throw in a couple scenes of a scantily clad Fox and everyone that loved transformers as a kid will rush to see the movie regardless. I went to the movie expecting to see a good film, I left realizing that the director had taken the easy route.

Hahahah, he's very convincing. . .

seriously though, what an awful actor

I'll say awful directing before I say awful acting here. I've seen Mark do good work, I haven't seen M. Knight do it.

I'll say awful directing before I say awful acting here. I've seen Mark do good work, I haven't seen M. Knight do it.

I have yet to see either. . . Mark also ruined The Other Guys for me, but at one point his acting was just so bad I started to just laugh at it, so I guess it worked in one way or another