Sign in to follow this  
Fultz4thewin

Cavs killed by lakers

Is LeBron aware that karma applies to him too?

I couldnt believe the tweet Lebron put out there.....

First, you cant believe in Karma and God at the same time, its just hypocritical.

Second, the same guy who dump a city and throws a 4 month Birthday Celebration to himself..... shouldnt talk about Karma.

A friend of mine said: "Watch, the next game Lebron is going to tear his ACL"..... I laughed.

• Upvote 1

:pokewithstick: Be careful guys. This could be us in 2 years...

My thoughs exactly. I feel bad for the Cavs and their fans. I think James is the biggest jerk to walk on earth. Just wait until Karma bites him on the butt.

• Upvote 1

They replayed this game a couple times on FSN here in LA and it's actually entertaining watching LA run the Cavs off the court.

It's not the first time a Byron Scott coached team quits and loses by 50+. Remember the Hornets in the '09 Playoffs? Lost to Denver by like 50 points and that was the freakin playoffs. This wasn't just an ass kicking, this was historical.

Historical is the perfect word in a sense that this was the least a team has scored against the Los Angeles Lakers. The Lakers have been part of the NBA forever and you would assume that teams wouldn't create records like that anymore in modern times.

"It's just how I was feeling at the time," James said. "It wasn't even a comment from me, it was someone who sent it to me and I sent it out. It wasn't toward that team. It definitely wasn't a good showing by that team last night, I know they wish they would've played better."

The entry on James' Twitter account did not indicate it was a re-tweet from another user. James also did not fully explain the meaning behind the statement, though he did say that karma is a word and concept "I've kinda always used my whole life."

"I don't think there was intent at all," James said.

"I think everyone looks into everything I say. Everybody looks too far into it. No hit toward that organization. I've moved on and hopefully that organization is continuing to move on. But I'm happy where I am as a Miami Heat player."

When asked to clarify his confusing comments, James and the questions were cut off by a member of the Heat public relations staff.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/truehoop/miamiheat/news/story?id=6016717

Wow. Just wow Lebron.

I said facetiously yesterday that something of this nature would come out today, and I'm truly shocked that someone can be this foolish. I mean seriously, what's wrong with this dude? Either do something and stand by it or don't do it at all. This is twice within the past month where he's said something, taken heat for it, and attempted to back off/cover it up like a 5th grader. C'mon man!

Dan Gilbert:

"The self-declared former "King" will be taking the "curse" with him down south. And until he does "right" by Cleveland and Ohio, James (and the town where he plays) will unfortunately own this dreaded spell and bad karma."

James:

"Crazy. Karma is a *****.. Gets you every time. Its not good to wish bad on anybody. God sees everything!"

It's a legit tweet. C'mon.

Also: RESPECT and :headbang: on Noah's press conferences last year during the 1st round of the playoffs.

Cleveland... :chairshot:

What Carmelo is doing this season to Denver is WAY WORSE than LBJ. Melo (who is under contract) bluntly undermines the business.

What Carmelo is doing this season to Denver is WAY WORSE than LBJ. Melo (who is under contract) bluntly undermines the business.

Not it isn't. Carmelo's giving the Nuggets a chance to get something in return instead of holding them hostage like LeBron did only to humiliate them on National TV.

• Upvote 2