Sign in to follow this  
Jagsfreak27

Golden State Warriors @ Orlando Magic

I really think something is going on between Hedo and SVG...didn't you notice the argument between them after Hedo's first points...they were yelling each other...any opinions about that?

I really think something is going on between Hedo and SVG...didn't you notice the argument between them after Hedo's first points...they were yelling each other...any opinions about that?

It's easier to find a video of Stan yelling at the team than a video of him smiling...

So, I have DISH Network, and this game is supposed to be on Sun Sports, right? Well, on my guide it says "Heat/Bobcats."

Because I have DISH, I can't see the game? I have to watch it on the internet? Anybody else have DISH and can comment?

Sorry for the late post, but my buddy has DirectTV and called me about this last night too. Same deal, sun sports had heat/bobcats. But he looked again, and the Magic game was on a different station called SunMagic or something like that.

I just saw this on Orlando Sentinel Magic blog.... Apparently Dwight flirted with another techincal when he was called for that offensive foul and then walked over to the ref to hand him the ball. Dwight didn't say anything just handed him the ball and I thought to myself, good job Dwight. Well, the referee warned Dwight not to hand the ball off like that again or it would be a techinal. LOL Poor Dwight