Sign in to follow this  
You're Fat, Pat!

Semi-OT: Magic - Spurs: 2007

I would normally save something like this for a non-game day, but I feel so fired up about this right now that I need to share it. :D

Here's a video I have favorited on YouTube and like to watch from time to time.

For those of you who were around back in 2007, you know good and well what went down during this game, but for those who don't, lemme give you a quick rundown:

The Spurs were one of the best teams in basketball (they would go on to win the title that year...beating the LeBrons) while the Magic were very much a young and up-and-coming team (as you can see by Dwight's stature).

The Spurs jumped out to an 18 point first half lead. The Magic came roaring back to one of the loudest regular-season crowds I have witnessed, and I'll let the video tell the rest of the story.

And now, take yourself back to that day of February 9th, 2007. Enjoy:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-2EzZTpW1Pk

• Upvote 1

My God!! Yes I remember that game like it were yesterday! That will always go down as my most favorite dunk by Dwight, and game as well!

Did you notice how Dwight jumped over Hedo to get to Parkers Shot?

Of course, the memories of BHill on the side line.......well you know the history !!!! :creaturedance:

Jameer needs to watch this video. I too remember that day. That was the first time I hit my head on the ceiling.

I had tickets to that game..But I gave em to some buddies because I had high school Jazz Band rehearsal...What a game. Luckily I got home in time to see Jameer go off. What a great night.

What a game!!! I'm from little old Scotland and I haven't had the pleasure yet of coming to Orlando and experiencing a game but it is a dream that I'm determined to make a reality.

It would be amazing if something similar to this happened on the day I managed it. :)

What a game!!! I'm from little old Scotland and I haven't had the pleasure yet of coming to Orlando and experiencing a game but it is a dream that I'm determined to make a reality.

It would be amazing if something similar to this happened on the day I managed it. :)

that would be a journey. If you ever do, and if you wanted to of course, document it to capture the memory. That would be awesome