Sign in to follow this  
chosen12

This game was the gift that just keeps giving!! Link!

pretty funny, no respect for the magic at all..our guards might as well have taken the day off except for jj, and we still won..well according to them they lost the game..lol..

pretty funny, no respect for the magic at all..our guards might as well have taken the day off except for jj, and we still won..well according to them they lost the game..lol..

How about the title of that thread?? I kept laughing to tears! :bigparty:

The way I look at it is that we are still a team gelling, and to win against an elite team, is nothing short of great. LOL at those Bostans- Did they think they were going to win every game.

Why are we linking to realgm? Just seeing its name makes me shudder.

Well, it was very hard to overlook the Boston crowd, conceding to this whooping that we provided them with, while we are remaking ourselves on the fly! It was really the title of the thread that captured me!!

Its the nature of the internet, its not enough that your team wins. You have to find posts where angry fans are supporting their team and have a laugh at them.

Sorry to say this, but the officiating was awful in this game! The Magic clearly would have made this a runaway win, but the poor officiating ensured it was a close game. To their credit, the officiating was also bad for the Celtics and not just our team.

Nice gritty win, and thank you Jameer for saving us in that one! Love the face that we now have a sort of "pick your poison" team, and elites like Spurs and Celtics don't know how to beat us :-) Hope it stays this way!

• Upvote 1