Sign in to follow this  
Nyce_1

Player practice videos 10/22

It's only a matter of time before Arenas is starting.

Starting only if Jameer is hurt, which he does at least 2 times a season for a considerable amount of time.

Jameer if he is to be traded, will be devalued if he loses his starting job, so we would get next to nothing for him in return!

Jameer comming off the bench does not help the team or him.

SVG's been asking Jameer to push the ball for how many years now? If he can't handle a little push of talent from Arenas (not to mention actually running (or passing) up the darn floor, then get outta the way I say.

However, Jameer's still gotta start at least here in the beginning of this thing, because the new guys are already out of sorts, we don't need to throw Dwight and the rest of the guys out of sorts too. Plus, it shouldn't be forgotten that Arenas is still just getting off the knee injury. Giving him 35 MPG this soon is too big a risk, IMO.

But down the road? Say, the All Star Break?? Jameer needs to get and keep it together, or else.

SVG noticed how well Arenas made plays for others. Someone asked him if he'll continue to come off the bench, and Stan replied something to the effects of: "for now, but I haven't figured out rotations". It won't be too long before we see Jameer coming off the bench.

Nyce takin' his own life into his own hands suggesting that Jameer be replaced in the starting line-up.....especially on this board, lol...

Arenas has gotta start showing me something....I HOPE.....So far he has been terrible !!!

I'm getting my torch and pitchfork ready in the event Arenas ever starts. . . SVG can't be that stupid, right?

Nyce takin' his own life into his own hands suggesting that Jameer be replaced in the starting line-up.....especially on this board, lol...

Arenas has gotta start showing me something....I HOPE.....So far he has been terrible !!!

That must have been a bittersweet statement for you, BJ.

That must have been a bittersweet statement for you, BJ.

I knew that other roster wasn't championship material...but I hate how things seem to have fallen' apart for us....we need a win desperately !....Problem is we've got more tough games to go.....Man, I'd love a big win over the Spurs tonight !...I'd be just what the doctor ordered.

Yeah, you know my feelings about Nelson.....a good player...but not good enough to get a ring with....especially when his teammates were under-achieving.

Arenas, though man.....just give us something positive !!!

I'm not suggesting anything. Just pointing out what SVG has said about Arenas and how it looks for Jameer. I don't give a damn who starts, just put some Ws on the board.

You should probably check out Home Depot then because it's going to happen.

Pitchfork

I have a custom made pitchfork that I built during the Nixon years.

Seriously though. . . i'd rather see Gilbert get sent to the D-League than see him start. It's unfortunate the former isn't an option. . .

The next Magic soap opera at the point guard position has just begun. Jameer "All Eyez On Me" Nelson has to put some eyes in awe for the next games coming up. Otis will not be hesitant to look over his back and whisper "trade". If so, how would an exchange bear upon Dwight Howard's mind.

As I said at the beginning of this season, Jameer is the most important player if this team wants to succeed and win a championship. We don't have to rely on Vince and Rashard anymore because they've been replaced by He, Rich, and Gil. Now, if these players aren't playing well, Jameer has to be the one to step up and takeover to make the decisions for the Magic. Despite being angered by his play during the Magic's decline, I'm hoping...hoping..he makes a leap back to where he was before his sickness.