Sign in to follow this  
Magicman28

VC considering arthroscopic surgery?

Carter isn't so wince after all?

Oh, this is just another Wince. . . it's obvious that once he got traded he thought it was time to come up with some excuse as to why he had become John Salmons.

Oh, this is just another Wince. . . it's obvious that once he got traded he thought it was time to come up with some excuse as to why he had become John Salmons.

I won't allow people to filthy up the good name of John Salmons like that here, this is a family forum.

Let's just wait till more facts come out before we bury him even further.

And i'm not sure VC has a bad work ethic if his offseason workouts are any indication. More than likely he goes through the motions and is mentally weak.

Let's just wait till more facts come out before we bury him even further.

And i'm not sure VC has a bad work ethic if his offseason workouts are any indication. More than likely he goes through the motions and is mentally weak.

Oh don't get me wrong I don't think he is a bad guy or that he doesn't work on his game. He is very skilled but I think you're right, he is mentally weak. I look at him like a small child who has to get a shot. When kids are small those shots might as well be the Doctor sawing their arm off. As they get older they get tougher and it's no big deal. In Vince's case any injury whether its big or small is either conciously or subconciously used to draw attention to him or to divert attention away from something that makes him look bad. This story looks an awful lot like the latter.

The Suns trainers get a LOT of credit for rejuvinating G. Hill, Shaq, and keeping their guys healthy, but I have yet to read anything about their experiences with heart transplants.

• Upvote 11

The Suns trainers get a LOT of credit for rejuvinating G. Hill, Shaq, and keeping their guys healthy, but I have yet to read anything about their experiences with heart transplants.

I don't have enough positives left for this post.

I wish Carter the best. I like his class . He spoke nicley about the Magic even though he was traded, and I am pretty sure he did what the trade. He did not trash us like Barnes trashed the Magic. I like the guy on a personal level. It was too bad it did not work out for him here.

• Upvote 1

He was too old to be the go to guy in Orlando, but I believe he wants to get in shape this season thinking about the next one. He'll probably back up Ray Allen, Wade or Caron Butler

"Celtics @ Magic - Paul Pierce dreams of a pump fake and Vince Carter jumps out of bed, hurts himself, and misses the game. This is more astounding when you consider that Vince Carter nothing to do with this game."