Sign in to follow this  
BlackWat3r

Rashard Lewis Presser

Dang Shard... JRich, Gil, Earl and even HEDO are suited up in Atlanta, ready to play. You need your headphones to prepare for the game so you're not sure if you're playing tonight for the Wizards?

Oh Shard :shard:

Good luck bud. We'll miss you here. Thanks for the memories. He's officially gone.

That is NOT $20 million-a-year talk.

Joe Johnson's mom would bring more confidence into the room.

Sad or not, it's the reason why his gargantuan contract got traded. Shard helped the Magic all he could/wanted.

May he find "his old seattle self" in DC, fine by me; i seriously doubt it though. I'm pretty sure the 2010 'tross will keep on flying..

Anyways.

He should have taken that shot more. This team needs to play with winning in their mind. Dwight is good, but it's obvious Magic should not rely on only Dwight and I felt like that was the mistake. People are expecting others to do the work.

http://www.nba.com/suns/video/2010/12/20/presserplayers101220wmv-1499999/index.html

Carter, Gortat, Pietrus presser.

Pietrus and VC's beard... :(

Gortat is beaming the entire time.

I feel bad for Carter, he knows his window is closed and is trying to make the best of it.

I wish they rode the wave of confidence they had last season. They swept two teams in the playoffs and they couldn't get it done this season.