NittanyBuc

Potential Bigs We Can Acquire? (Post-Trade Deadline Edition)

Realistically, no but to act as though Diop sets the bar for the other options is pretty ludicrous. Burning our 1st round pick really sapped any possible chance of bringing in someone of much value, but let's not act as though crazier trades have occured ie. Gasol to the Lakers. Perhaps Otis finds a depserate team interested, who knows?

Wow, as stated before, I did not make that scenario up it is from Sports Illustrated - all I did was post the quote from the article an posted his stats/salary and Hollingers' take on him...and the only opinion on him I gave was " DONT LOVE THIS BUT IT IS AN OPTION" (here's the link to the post - learn how to read)

Wow, as stated before, I did not make that scenario up it is from Sports Illustrated - all I did was post the quote from the article an posted his stats/salary and Hollingers' take on him...and the only opinion on him I gave was " DONT LOVE THIS BUT IT IS AN OPTION" (here's the link to the post - learn how to read)

Once again, did I directly call you out or say "and your thinking that we can get Diop is stupid"? Learn how to comprehend

Once again, did I directly call you out or say "and your thinking that we can get Diop is stupid"? Learn how to comprehend

these are your words:

"to act as though Diop sets the bar for the other options is pretty ludicrous"

but can we now forget all that and move on so as not derail this thread into another pointless argument thread

these are your words:

"to act as though Diop sets the bar for the other options is pretty ludicrous"

I'm directing that towards the SI author you tool. I am aware that you stated that it is a mere option, nothing more, nothing less. It's to the point now where you're just trying to pick a fight and your argument goes nowhere.

I'm directing that towards the SI author you tool. I am aware that you stated that it is a mere option, nothing more, nothing less. It's to the point now where you're just trying to pick a fight and your argument goes nowhere.

wow you really are a fkn retard and its your own thread...and btw genius the author is not wrong in guessing that Charlotte is thinking of moving him and he is not wrong in guessing that a team like Orlando who needs a big defensive center might be an option...

wow you really are a fkn retard and its your own thread...and btw genius the author is not wrong in guessing that Charlotte is thinking of moving him and he is not wrong in guessing that a team like Orlando who needs a big defensive center might be an option...

As I said, it's to the point where you're just trying to find things to complain and picks fights about.

Moving on...

Right. In other news, the Batman got significant minutes yesterday vs. Boston. Spencer Hawes, the starting center played 20 while Batman played 26.

Tony's stat line:

26 minutes. 10 PTS. 5-8 FG (.625). 0-1 FT. 6 REB (1 offensive). and count em, 4 BLKS.

Bob Lanier has been working with Thabeet exclusively since the end of last season, his skill level has improved, he's still soft as cotton. He can be proded to put out effort in spurts, but I can't see any amount of coaching changing his nature. He'll probably be effective along the line of Samuel Dalembert at some point in his career, but I've seen nothing from the guy to indicate he's very interested in basketball. He's tall and enjoys the $...that's bout it.

I am sure this has been posted but I just saw it on the OS:

Does Otis Smith play the J.J. Redick card?Newly acquired Jason Richardson is starting at shooting guard, with Redick coming off the bench. But Gilbert Arenas

also can play the 2 as can Quentin Richardson. Hedo Turkoglu can do spot duty there.

Some names bandied about in a deal for Redick have been

Indiana’s Jeff Foster or Portland’s Joel Pryzbilla or Charlotte’s Nazr Mohammed or DeSagna Diop (yikes). Their salaries align.

Would you trade J.J.?

http://blogs.orlando...t=Google+Reader

Would I trade JJ for any of those guys? No, no and no. Not even close in equal value. BS, what are you thinking??? I'd rather send Jameer in an elf suit to Sheed's house and see what he can return.