NittanyBuc

Potential Bigs We Can Acquire? (Post-Trade Deadline Edition)

That's right. Oh boy do we miss this man!

wow the memories.

During the world cup ESPN had this great great documentary about that team. In short, my eyes were glued to the TV the whole time.

I watched the highlights from the NYK vs OKC game and have officially changed my vote to Turiaf from the Knicks.

Check out the game highlights. Watch these Highlights and you'll agree as well.

Ronny would be awesome. Turiaf is a workhorse. Nah he's a Amish workhorse.

10/6/4 for Battie.

Yeah, he'll be here by next week.

And he did that off the bench against BOS. I was surprised/impressed. Audition?

Hasheem Thabeet-C-Grizzlies Dec. 23 - 9:51 am et

Hasheem Thabeet is no longer "untouchable" in trades and is the player "most likely" to be traded, according to the Memphis Commercial Appeal.

NBA.com's David Aldridge reported nine days ago that the Grizz were shopping Thabeet, but the team denied it. Now it looks like they are ready to deal the former No. 2 overall pick. Thabeet is extremely raw, but is still a player to watch in fantasy due to his blocks upside. If he landed somewhere that was willing to give him 25-28 minutes, he could easily block at least two shots a game.

Source: Memphis Commercial Appeal

whksw4.png

• Upvote 1

I'd go after Thabeet in a heart beat. Dwight would be a great mentor. I had him as a dark horse in our backup big race.

Haywood is decent, wouldn't really help at the line though...how the heck is he shooting 26% from the line?? I don't even think Dudley shot that poorly and he missed the backboard from time to time.

Haywood is decent, wouldn't really help at the line though...how the heck is he shooting 26% from the line?? I don't even think Dudley shot that poorly and he missed the backboard from time to time.

Haywood would be great. We'd have an amazing defensive rotation at the 5. But man...that contract. For a backup big.