NittanyBuc

Potential Bigs We Can Acquire? (Post-Trade Deadline Edition)

I don't see why NYK would give up Turiaf, when they are also lacking size. I'd wish for him, but I know its not realistic.

What about Chris Mihm? Used to play to LAL, now I think he's out of the league. He was a decent big, but was just injury prone.

alanhahn

Highly unlikely the Knicks deal popular Turiaf for Duhon without having another big on the way. Plus, Duhon's contract eats into 2012 cap.

2 minutes ago via TweetDeck

Maybe Orton would intrigue them?

We're gonna get Battie. I just know it. :svgsad:

what's so bad about Battie? He's a vet that plays within his role. Nothing more, nothing less. What am I forgetting about him that everyone seems to remember and use that as a deterrent for bringing him back to fill Gortat's role?

what's so bad about Battie? He's a vet that plays within his role. Nothing more, nothing less. What am I forgetting about him that everyone seems to remember and use that as a deterrent for bringing him back to fill Gortat's role?

I just don't want a playoff series to come about with a team like Boston and Dwight picks up 2 easy ones in the first 3 minutes. I don't trust Battie for THAT long. And he was never that great of a rebounder, and he's up there in age.

He's not the worse choice though.

Slow on d, not really a shot blocking threat, jumper became very iffy towards the end here. I know I'm expecting a lot from a back up I would just prefer someone more atheletic.