NittanyBuc

Potential Bigs We Can Acquire? (Post-Trade Deadline Edition)

Just a hunch, but I think Jared Jeffries gets bought out and we sign him for the vet min. You heard it here first.

Couldn't you at least have a hunch over a semi-decent player?

:svgsad:

Couldn't you at least have a hunch over a semi-decent player?

:svgsad:

I wish. But it makes sense. I know he wanted to get bought out earlier in the year. He's barely in the rotation. The Rockets will either trade him or buy him out. He's always buddy buddy with Dwight. He's a decent defender, and at the very least has length. He could defend more than just the 5. He'd come cheap. It reminds me of when Foyle got bought out and we signed him.

Jeffries is no center. Plus, he's terrible. One of the worst players in the league. Hasn't had a PER above 10 in over five years. Please, Otis, pass. Let Clark play before this dude.

Just a hunch, but I think Jared Jeffries gets bought out and we sign him for the vet min. You heard it here first.

You have a hunch over the most underwhelming player in the history of organized sports? How do you even get up in the morning?

Oh My God