Sign in to follow this  
Hungry Hedo's

You're SVG...

So, we did this trade... don't know if ya'll heard about it. But basically we will have a new line-up. Put yourself in SVG's shoes.

What would you have the starting line-up be and rotations?

What I think the guard rotation will be:

Nelson/Arenas/Duhon

JRich/Arenas/JJ

Hedo/Qrich/Jrich

Bass/Anderson/Hedo

Howard/Bass/Allen/Clark

guard rotation:

JRich leaves at 6ish and Arenas comes in (1st quarter)

Nelson comes out at around the 3 min mark for JJ, Arenas at PG

Nelson/Jrich back at around 6 in the 2nd quarter for Arenas/JJ

Similar for the 2nd half, although it's possible to ride player's hot hands or bench if they're not doing well in the 4th, so it could look different depending on games.

This should give Nelson and Arenas over 30 minutes a game, JRich around 25-30, and JJ around 20.

Duhon will probably only see the floor for defensive purposes

Waiting on that third trade for a PF/C that can defend. What do you guys think about Gortat?? I heard he was pretty good but I'm not sure Phoenix is ready to deal him yet.

In NO WAY do I want to see Arenas starting. . . there are not enough balls in the court for that to work.

At first I think Arenas is off the bench. More nights like tonight for Meer and I think it switches. Arenas is way better than Meer and it'll show quickly.

After time:

Arenas/Meer

Jrich/JJ

Hedo/Qrich

Bass/Anderson/Allen

Dwight/only problem I see

I agree we might not be done. I wouldn't be surprise if Meer is involved.

I think as long as Gil doesn't try to be Kobe Bryant and just play within himself.. he can be a top 6th man in this league.

Another thing... wasn't shard coming off the bench with his huge contract a problem for some of you? What makes Gil different? Not attacking... just wondering?

Edit: This whole new setting for Gil I think will do wonders... I feel like he was always trying to prove he deserved that contract with the Wiz. Not saying he won't have anything to prove with us... but we are a fresh new fanbase who will allow him to grow into whatever he can now be. (Well, most of us will)

Nelson/Arenas/Duhon/Williams

Jrich/JJ/Arenas

Qrich/Jrich

Bass/Anderson/Clark/Allen

Howard/Allen/Orton

Offer Hedo 20m in instant cash to go away and never come back.

Hedo use to drive me crazy but I'm glad he's back. I think we missed that overconfident goofynonspeakingrundownthecourtdoingthebigcajonesgesturewhilemumblingsomethingnooneunderstands aspect that he brings.

You're SVG...:

You pick the lineup that will play the best defense and bench whoever isn't trying.