Sign in to follow this  
You're Fat, Pat!

Marcin Gortat, Mickael Pietrus, Vince Carter, Rashard Lewis appreciation thread

Gortat - I'll remember as the Summer League favorite that turned into quite a player. We watched him from the early stages to getting inked to that big deal. Hope he does well in Phoenix.

MP - I remember the Warriors Troll calling him Peaches, and then he comes to Orlando and embraces the nickname. Funny guy who makes solid contributions.

Shard - man. I like Shard. The guy is a completely class act and its unfortunate that things didn't work out better. He was key in helping us make a return the Finals. He baffled the LeBrons in that series. Good luck, man.

Carter - is a vagina.

• Upvote 3

Vince- You had all the tools needed to be great and finish your legacy strong. While you had some unreal vinsanity moments (48 against NOLA, dunks on cavs), we need something different to win. This is your home always and I wish you the best in your career.

MPietrus- I will truly be the saddest to see you go peaches. Always electric and a great perimeter defender, you will bring a spark to PHX that is so desperately needed there. I really do wish you the best and hope you stay healthy and prosperous.

Gortat- Coming off the bench sucks, but not behind DH12. I hoped you have learned all you can and can contribute to a team that need a big man with your skill set so badly. Good Luck

Lewis- I enjoyed watching your game and you sink wet 3ptrs cold blooded. I am sure you are feelign the business side of the NBA more then ever, and wish you luck.

I will be taking down my VC15 jersey from my wall now. Might have to pick up Gil's new threads :)

on that note, Welcome back hedo!!!!!!!!

Seeing Shard go is definitely the most difficult. Great clutch player, embraced being a member of the Magic everyday he was here. Thanks for the memories.

Rashard, thank you for hitting that 3 against Cleveland in the ECF's game 4. I was there and was right behind you and that was the greatest game Ive ever attended.

Vince Carter, you are a dissapointment

Peitrus, thank you for growing a fro last year that was interesting and brought a smile to my face at least 82 times last season.

Gortat, thanks for not shooting me that day, and running over me with your bat mobile bmw,

Ahhh....memories

id like to thank vince..................................

for taking his bandwagon to phoenix.

wishing Shard Peaches and Warlock the best and please dont become Magic killers

• Upvote 1

I'm sorry it didn't work out in O-Town. I'll always have memories for each of you. Best of luck with the rest of your careers and god bless.

:)

Going to miss Gortat (Warlock) and Peaches for their development and contributions on the court and the message board.

Shard will always have a place in my heart for his playoff run when we went to the Finals. Seemed used up and broken this season though.

Vince: Was a loser, is a loser and now can continue being a loser in Phoenix.

To be honest, Lewis never came close to living up to his contract here. While I thank him for his hard work, I am not sorry to see him go.

I thought the general consensus was that it was impossible for him to live up to that contract, wasn't it? That was not his fault, that goes to Otis. Shard was a great player for this team, and a big part of our success.