Jareth Cutestory

DONE DEAL. MAGIC TRADE GORTAT/VINCE/PEACHES/1ST FOR J-RICH/HEDO/EARL CLARK

Yeah, that is why it is potential. Lewis and Hedo did go to the NBA finals..with no PG..PHO has a very good young PG and a decent C...it could make them better..who the heck knows. The fact that Arenas could actually be here frankly shocks me even though we have all heard about it for months.

Yeah. But the way I see it right now is that any change is a good change since there are serious problems right now. That's why I'm ok with Arenas. We can't call for a huge shake-up and when one comes, we're disgusted by it.

The 4 PG rotation is the most terrifying thing I've ever seen.

Magic can easily swing a small trade with Jwill involved. It's not a huge issue.

Didn't mean to fire anyone up. I just figured I'd clarify on one rumor is all. I hope the whole thing is a joke with Arenas, but if this particular trade happened, I believe the Magic would obviously become better.

From Alex Kennedy's twitter:

One source says Gilbert Arenas to Orlando is done with an announcement expected tomorrow and debut on Monday. Still no word who Wizards get.

Yeah this blows. They may be messing with Arenas contract though in negotiation..not sure..something is up because arenas has an albatross contract.

I do consider him an upgrade though. Just a real costly one with a bum knee and a bad contract. Still a guy who scores buckets though.

Yeah this blows. They may be messing with Arenas contract though in negotiation..not sure..something is up because arenas has an albatross contract.

I do consider him an upgrade though. Just a real costly one with a bum knee and a bad contract. Still a guy who scores buckets though.

Ben Q mentioned that Arenas may have to waive his player option in a potential trade. If true, and we deal Rashard, our contracts line up for a major 2012.