Jareth Cutestory

DONE DEAL. MAGIC TRADE GORTAT/VINCE/PEACHES/1ST FOR J-RICH/HEDO/EARL CLARK

Every analyst and more of less Otis himself expects a deal for a big. I'd say one of our backup PGs will get us something decent for 10-15 mpg at most.

i'd be happy if philly just left speights in orlando b4 they left

I love it !!!...What about you ?...at least we've got a chance now....don't be so glum....we weren't gonna win it all with the previous team as has been posted countless times already....where have you been during all this excitement???

It's a Saturday, I don't sit at a computer as much during non-working hours.

I'd be much more excited if the Arenas deal had not happened and we were just looking at the trade with the Suns.

Also, just because some people here don't think the group we had could get it done doesn't make it fact, no matter how much you want it to.

HowardtheDunk

"To say we're done, that wouldn't be fully accurate." - Otis Smith about 1 hour ago via TweetDeck

Yeah, we'll be getting a big at some point.

Also, I agree with emory. Catman nailed it on these. Guy deserves a pat on the back.

It's a Saturday, I don't sit at a computer as much during non-working hours.

I'd be much more excited if the Arenas deal had not happened and we were just looking at the trade with the Suns.

Also, just because some people here don't think the group we had could get it done doesn't make it fact, no matter how much you want it to.

I respectfully say to you that Otis Smith did agree with me....and that's the bottom line.

Guys..my source was very close to nailing this trade at 1am last night and I have heard more.

The Magic are not done. They intend to trade JJ/Jwill/Ryan Anderson Qrich or Duhon for another big.

Sorry that's so vague, but the main point is that the team is not done, and plans to get bigger with most likely JJ as a trade centerpiece.

Great job, Cat!!! Keep the info coming.

You should probably get more credit than you are getting for this. You nailed almost every detail of these trades over 12 hours ago and were given a huge pile of **** for it. I'm surprised you haven't been promoted to Moldy Hobo status yet.

Thanks. I knew I'd take **** for it, but I figured it was worth sharing the info since I had it. The problem with rumors is that you usually hear what the magic are trying to push through, but not the other team, so it is tough to guarantee what will happen. I still think the Magic wanted Nash over Hedo, but I also think Hedo's contact is partially guaranteed after 2 years anot fully, so that could REALLY make this better.

I am personally excited about J Rich..that guy should be a complete beast on our team..

I also want to add that I have always had the same source it is the same guy as RevTys. So I hope you guys ease off on the Rev because he was only sharing what he heard was going to happen, and the Magic people sharing it truly believed it was going to happen. I still feel bad about the Rev getting piled on like that. The only solid source is Otis, and the rest is leaked info that is never guaranteed.

I respectfully say to you that Otis Smith did agree with me....and that's the bottom line.

Also, show me where Otis said the other group wouldn't get it done? The most he said was that they took a step back on the recent road trip. Making a move to improve your team does not mean you didn't think the other guys could get it done, it means you think you are better off with the new group. Looking to improve your chances doesn't mean you didn't think you had a chance.