Jareth Cutestory

DONE DEAL. MAGIC TRADE GORTAT/VINCE/PEACHES/1ST FOR J-RICH/HEDO/EARL CLARK

I feel a little sad for Rashard. I've always liked him even though he could be frustrating. I wish him well in Washington.

Doing what he did in the playoffs in his first couple seasons here has made me a Rashard supporter forever. Been hard to defend his game lately but I wish him well, too.

I like it. I like it a lot. Knowing that I won't have to see Vince or Lewis go through the motions (note I did not say play) on this team anymore has made my day. I also think that we will see a new Gilbert because he NEEDED a change of scenery. JRich is the icing on the cake. Go Magic!

Couldn't have said it better myself....good post!

We'll see....Man, this is gonna make this board really entertaining the rest of the season....all of the poster's here who have constantly bashed Gilbert Arenas everytime a thread about him starts up (Marc Acres, is just 1 of them ).

And everyone who as recently as yesterday said Otis would be an "IDIOT" for trading for Arenas.

I look forward to reading the entertainment here, lol.....

It was dumb to trade for Arenas and thats it. This is a desperation move because we can't be patient and potentially lose dwight.

Thats because they had Clark, Hill, Dudley, Hedo, Childress, and Hakeem Warrick (to a minor extent) all capable of playing SF. they have no Sgs

J-Rich is a SF like Pietrus was...he's a 6'6 SG. He's played SG his entire career, even with GS, and their small ball lineup.

I'm sure we'll see Jameer, Arenas, & J-Rich on the floor together because SVG has to play his best guys together, but that's a 3 guard lineup any way you slice it, it's undersized at every position, and weak defensively at every position.

It was dumb to trade for Arenas and thats it. This is a desperation move because we can't be patient and potentially lose dwight.

Did this board break another record today?

J Rich is a SF. Redick gets backup sg role

You should change your last two comments to "I think Arenas will play the SG instead of his normal and natural PG position", and "I think JRich is a SF"...Both comments are largely offbase and incorrect, save isolated exceptions, but you are certainly entitled to say so. To state them as fact is the wrong approach to take. Arenas was a horrible SG in the limited time he spent there and Richardson never played SF(even at PHX), hell he played more PG in PHX than SF...then again I dont know why I am even acknowledging the original comment you made. Maybe its because I thought that a mod should have a better grasp on the game of basketball on a basketball forum, clearly we both are wrong.

Yeah, but why be impatient and get a guy that could set your team back? That is, if you want to show Dwight that we want to win, and win now, why not explore and search for more beneficial deals? Was Arenas the only guy on the table that we could get? The Best possible player? I don't know, but I think we could have waited and gotten better talent because of that.

• Upvote 1

does this mean we have to put up with those two trolls club med and vallessio???

after the way they bagged us when hedo left to toronto they should be introduced to the ban hampster.

You should change your last two comments to "I think Arenas will play the SG instead of his normal and natural PG position", and "I think JRich is a SF"...Both comments are largely offbase and incorrect, save isolated exceptions, but you are certainly entitled to say so. To state them as fact is the wrong approach to take. Arenas was a horrible SG in the limited time he spent there and Richardson never played SF(even at PHX), hell he played more PG in PHX than SF...then again I dont know why I am even acknowledging the original comment you made. Maybe its because I thought that a mod should have a better grasp on the game of basketball on a basketball forum, clearly we both are wrong.

We dont play any point guards. Nelson is a short SG. It doesn't matter what you call them, in our offense they'll be shooting threes in a Nelson-Arenas-Richardson lineup

does this mean we have to put up with those two trolls club med and vallessio???

after the way they bagged us when hedo left to toronto they should be introduced to the ban hampster.

Ohhh God!