Jareth Cutestory

DONE DEAL. MAGIC TRADE GORTAT/VINCE/PEACHES/1ST FOR J-RICH/HEDO/EARL CLARK

Yo boy off to DC it was fun playing in Orlando had a great time trying to win it all got close but not close enough but it's been real.

-Shard

:(

why, WHY are we blowing up this team just because of a recent slump? We could have gotten more for Vince, Gortat, and Pietrus, and we throw in our first round pick AND cash.

And Arenas? Not a huge fan....

I think we gave up way too much in these deals. Nevertheless, I'm liking J Rich...and welcome back Turkapoo

Nelson/Arenas

J Rich/Redick

Hedo/Q

Bass/RA

Howard/Clark

That actually isn't that bad. I would really like an additional big man and SF please.

Guys I am hoping that Arenas becomes the Micheal Vick of the NBA and does for us what Vick is doin in Philly

That would be great. And I believe I said this 40 pages ago when everyone was in panic mode.

I think we gave up way too much in these deals. Nevertheless, I'm liking J Rich...and welcome back Turkapoo

Nelson/Arenas

J Rich/Redick

Hedo/Q

Bass/RA

Howard/Clark

That actually isn't that bad. I would really like an additional big man and SF please.

Arenas is going to play SG

• Downvote 1

People are going to criticize Otis with these moves, but regardless of what happens, at least we have a GM with BALLS. This guy is doin the damn thing! Whatever it takes to not have a second superman leave us is what I want.