Sign in to follow this  
OrlandoNKentucky

Who is on your wish list?

Now that its being reported that Melo is NYK or Bust...lets assume that he's no longer an option?

Looking at what our team needs to improve on in order to have the best chance at winning a title this season, as well as remain strong through Howard resigning with the Magic...who is our best option?

Andre Iguodala? This forum seems to be split about him, with most likely more people leaning toward rejecting that idea.

Danny Granger?

Other options?

Our team doesn't need to make a trade this season.

What trade or correction does our team need to make in order to have a better chance at winning a title this season?

I really don't see why people keep putting Granger as an option. He has never been on the block that I am aware of and the Pacers will more than likely be in the playoffs.

I dont know if Granger is a realistic option or not. Ive just seen his name come up here more than once, so I thought I'd include his name as well.

I agree that it doesnt seem like there are many realistic options for us. If Orlando did get AI from Philly, the Magic should try and get Jodie Meeks as well, he's seem to have found his stride in the NBA game.

Granger or Iggy are really the only two that I would say a absolute yes too on the Magic trading for now that Melo is out.

-B Roy is looking hobbled.

-The rumors about CP3's knee and Nelson's play make me a bit skeptical about him.

-Nash is way too old and again Nelson's play makes him not needed.

-Ellis gives me pause because I wonder how his game would fit in with our "Dwight first" offense.

for now id try a quick fix

forget about who earns what its a ring we are after....

bench rashard to run him more with the second unit. maybe making him the first option with them could help get his rythum back his shot percentage has not been great and using bass in the 4 with dwight gives us presence.

start vince in the 3 and run JJ in the starting 2 spot he has stepped up well starting in place of Lee/ Vince in the last 3 years and of course jameer at the point.