Sign in to follow this  
Soul Bro

Fran Waiting for Magic Offer

If Fran wants that kind of money, I'm going to fly to Spain and beat him with his wife/former girlfriend.

Negotiate for something higher than what his rookie salary would have been?? I want whatever drugs they are getting into over there.

How about you tap dance your big doofy arse on over here and we pay you with punches to your ovaries, how does that sound? I would be willing to punch you in the baby maker for a solid 48hrs straight, I'll make sure I bring plenty of Red Bull so I don't get tired, you will definatley get more than what your rookie salary would have been. After that you can go **** yourself in the *** till your little heart is content.

I need to hire the guys who wrote this article to follow me around so they can spin things for me when I screw up. We haven't traded his rights because he is so valuable to us?? Are you serious! Hey guys I have this collection of stinking dog **** wrapped in naked pictures of the Queen of England that I've been having trouble selling. I think it's because the value of it is so high that potential buyers are scared to make offers, do you have any suggestions?

Don't tell anyone, but I just got e-wood watching that. Rakovic just signed a three year deal though, so the only way I see us bringing him over is if there's no lockout next summer and Gortat gets dealt.

Negotiate for something higher than what his rookie salary would have been?? I want whatever drugs they are getting into over there.

How about you tap dance your big doofy arse on over here and we pay you with punches to your ovaries, how does that sound? I would be willing to punch you in the baby maker for a solid 48hrs straight, I'll make sure I bring plenty of Red Bull so I don't get tired, you will definatley get more than what your rookie salary would have been. After that you can go **** yourself in the *** till your little heart is content.

I need to hire the guys who wrote this article to follow me around so they can spin things for me when I screw up. We haven't traded his rights because he is so valuable to us?? Are you serious! Hey guys I have this collection of stinking dog **** wrapped in naked pictures of the Queen of England that I've been having trouble selling. I think it's because the value of it is so high that potential buyers are scared to make offers, do you have any suggestions?

Tell us how you really feel.

Acres in a bad mood puts me in a good mood every time. It never fails.

28bedtg.jpg

lol.

Knowing how he reacts to challenges I would be happy to say that to 10 of him. About the only thing I would worry about that guy damaging would be the Orlando area's supply of feminine products.