Sign in to follow this  
NickAnderson

Arenas Trade in Talks with Magic?

Also, Arenas is one of the elite chuckers of this league. He takes long, contested shots on a Wizards team that emphasizes on driving to the paint. How many 25 ft threes do you think this guy would take if given the kind of green light he would have here?

Also, Blatche is like KG if KG had absolutely no drive to become a good player.

FACT IS WE ARE A DYNAMITE TEAM RIGHT NOW, BUT AT SOME POINT, WE DO NEED TO MAKE A MOVE. IF VINCE WASN'T AN EXPIRING THERE WOULD BE NO DISCUSSION (WELL, ALSO OUR BACKUP C IS MAKING TOO MUCH $$). VINCE IS A GREAT GUY. A GREAT GUY. I'D LET HIM WATCH MY KIDS WEARING FLIP FLOPS. BUT SERIOUSLY, HE'S OVER THE HILL. IF HIS EXPIRING COULD NET US A GREAT PIECE TO PUT US OVER THE TOP AND PUT US IN AN EXCELLENT POSITION TO WIN IN THE PLAYOFFS, ESPECIALLY THOSE CRUNCH TIME SITUATIONS, THEN WE HAVE TO DO IT. PERSONALLY, AND THIS IS JUST MY OPINION SO JUST BE EASY LIKE, BUT I THINK WE HAVE TO MAKE A MOVE. VINCE IS TOO WACKA FACKA FUNNY IF YOU CATCH MY DRIFT. HE'S HOT AND HE'S COLD HE'S NOT AND HE'S BOLD HE'S IN AND HE'S OUT HE'S THAT KATY PERRY SONG YA DIG. BUT SERIOUSLY, HE'S MADE OF GLASS, AND IS SILLY. HE'S GOT A NICE BALD HEAD HOWEVER, AND THAT'S WORTH ALOT THESE DAYS.

SO DO WE NEED MAKE A TRADE? WELL KINDA SORTA. BUT DO WE HAVE TO MAKE A TRADE? NO. WILL WE MAKE A TRADE? ASK IT TAKES A NATION OF HEDOS SINCE HE KNOWS EVERYTHING AND HIS GPY (GUESSES PER YEAR) HAS SKYROCKETED SINCE HE FIRST CAME INTO THE FORUMS.

AND THAT'S THE BOTTOM LINE, CAUSE STONE COLD SAID SO.

5x0i6b.jpg

• Upvote 3

Jesus H Christ. That was both brilliant and mind-rottingly stupid all at the same time.

• Upvote 1

I'd rather see how this team is by the All-Star break. If the team looks great, keep Wince (assuming he's contributing to the team doing well). If not, try to make a trade to make the team better. If there aren't any available, hold on to him and try to make it work. Win or lose, the team should still pick up his option (unless DeVos says no more luxury tax) and keep him for the next year ONCE AGAIN attempting to make a trade that would make this team better. If anything, we have Carter's expiring for two more years.

There's absolutely no reason to make a trade just for the sake of making a trade, especially when the team is doing well (at the moment).

Vince needs to be traded because he is an expiring contract, and we would be stupid to re-up him at a similar rate.

That means, when his contract expires, we lose that asset. Our payroll shrinks. If we trade Vince for his value in actual assets to the team, we've maintained our current asset level instead of shrinking. At this point, with our current payroll, reducing our assests will make it difficult to make moves to increase talent.

It would be a smart move to trade Vince (provided we get back something of value in return) at this point, unless, of course, you think Vince is key to this team winning a championship. Personally, I think this team CAN win a championship with Vince on the floor, but I don't think he is a key factor, and therefore, he should be traded to maintain our current asset level.

• Upvote 1

WOW i go outside...then take a shower about to go to WORK and people are still arguing. Does that say something?

Yes, it says that your valiant attempts to stop all internet disputes was in vain.

Vince needs to be traded because he is an expiring contract, and we would be stupid to re-up him at a similar rate.

That means, when his contract expires, we lose that asset. Our payroll shrinks. If we trade Vince for his value in actual assets to the team, we've maintained our current asset level instead of shrinking. At this point, with our current payroll, reducing our assests will make it difficult to make moves to increase talent.

It would be a smart move to trade Vince (provided we get back something of value in return) at this point, unless, of course, you think Vince is key to this team winning a championship. Personally, I think this team CAN win a championship with Vince on the floor, but I don't think he is a key factor, and therefore, he should be traded to maintain our current asset level.

I actually forgot you can go over the cap to re-sign players already in the roster. If we buy him out the next, does this rule still apply? Vince would look a lot better at $5mil . . .

Jareth that was both disturbing and amazing. MagicLA will now tell you Stone Cold smashing two beers together means that you are turning over one of those beers therefore Stone Cold should no longer drink beer during the last 2 minutes of Raw. You dig.

Jareth that was both disturbing and amazing. MagicLA will now tell you Stone Cold smashing two beers together means that you are turning over one of those beers therefore Stone Cold should no longer drink beer during the last 2 minutes of Raw. You dig.

xpzz21.jpg