Sign in to follow this  
Jagsfreak27

Detroit Pissed-On's @ ORLANDO MAGIC!

Nelson with 9 assists.

4-12 shooting... if he can get those to fall (he was blocked, I think, two times), he can be pretty lethal. Clutch shot at the end of the game though. Good to see his confidence not falter when he isn't making them.

Can anyone elaborate on the call with about 6:40 seconds to go in the third (I think)? Jameer got tripped/shoved by hamilton and fell down, the ref blew the whistle and gave the ball to detroit, but it was never clear what the call was. I thought the call was out of bounds and he was ignoring the contact, but the replay seemed to show that he stayed in bounds. Did he call traveling or something?

Can anyone elaborate on the call with about 6:40 seconds to go in the third (I think)? Jameer got tripped/shoved by hamilton and fell down, the ref blew the whistle and gave the ball to detroit, but it was never clear what the call was. I thought the call was out of bounds and he was ignoring the contact, but the replay seemed to show that he stayed in bounds. Did he call traveling or something?

Out of bounds

Nelson with 9 assists.

^THIS^ I wonder how long it will be until someone starts *****ing about Nelson passing too much. Shoot First PG/Pass First PG, how about All-Star PG!