Sign in to follow this  
AcuWill

Can't win games with Shoot first PG

Nelson is playing at an All Star level as of late. Heck of a game today except the 2 stupid techs.

alg_singer-kanye-west_singer-taylor-swift.jpg

NOW JAMEER IMA LET YOU FINISH, BUT JASON WILLIAMS IS THE MOST HARD HEADED PG OF ALL TIME, OF ALL TIME!

I wasn't even pissed that he got a second technical when he opened his mouth to the ref. He was playing so phenomenal that I was glad he was talking smack to the other team. Did you see Lebron's face when Jameer talked to the bench right before the tech?

The guy was having a hell of a game. He could do no wrong. Jameer is the man.

Did you see how many shots Jameer took in the 4th? No way we can beat an elite team like the Heat with our shoot first pg putting up that many shots. I think he got shorter too as the game went on. He needs to attempt to get an assist or two. Wtf.

Btw, we need a pass first PG like Arroyo. Tat guy can ball. And imagine the influx of great fans that would come along with him. Any chance we can swing a trade?

• Upvote 1

Did you see how many shots Jameer took in the 4th? No way we can beat an elite team like the Heat with our shoot first pg putting up that many shots. I think he got shorter too as the game went on. He needs to attempt to get an assist or two. Wtf.

Btw, we need a pass first PG like Arroyo. Tat guy can ball. And imagine the influx of great fans that would come along with him. Any chance we can swing a trade?

You are my hero.

I wasn't even pissed that he got a second technical when he opened his mouth to the ref. He was playing so phenomenal that I was glad he was talking smack to the other team. Did you see Lebron's face when Jameer talked to the bench right before the tech?

The guy was having a hell of a game. He could do no wrong. Jameer is the man.

I actually liked seeing the passion and intensity out of him. Jameer is normally pretty self-reserved but seeing that kind of stuff tells me he truly came to play.

At that point in the game it really didn't matter plus I hate the Heat so kudos to Jameer

Jameer had a pretty good scoring game, but he failed to get others involved as much as he could have. 14 assists isn't that impressive for a team with this many offensive weapons. Rondo/Paul/Williams/Nash would've had 20+ easily.

Why am I getting a video about the Soul Train awards? Did Jameer celebrate the win by going on Soul Train?

Ummm, the links working just fine on my computer so I'm not sure. Interesting virus you must have haha