Sign in to follow this  
Soul Bro

"Howard Signing Extension Not Automatic"

I'm fine with SVG using the regular season to experiment and keep options viable if it means no repeat of the Boston series...even if it produces some inconsistencies during the season. I'm not fine with certain players playing poorly and being exempt from SVG's scrutiny. For example, JJ & Q are playing terrible, & I've always preferred Pietrus at 2.

I hear you KITNO...after reading your post I thought let me check their (Redick & Q. Rich's) PER's just to see how poor it is...Findings:

There are 68 NBA shooting guards listed on Hollinger's PER stats.

Q. Rich is ranked number 56 with a PER of 9.33

J.J. Redick is ranked number 68 (DEAD LAST) with a PER of 2.74

Good Grief!!!....I didn't even know a PER could get that low...

http://insider.espn.go.com/nba/hollinger/statistics/_/position/sg/page/2

• Upvote 1

It's threads like this one and replies like the one on the first page that make me really not like coming to this board. The stupidity here is really starting to become overwhelming.

RealGM 2.0

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

RealGM 2.0

It's really getting sad. We're not even ten games into the season and everyone is freaking out because we aren't playing great. Well, other than the Lakers and Hornets (who are due for a slump eventually), NOBODY looks great. If we are struggling in February, I'll be concerned. We don't need to make a big trade to shake everything up, that just makes things worse as the team will have troubles adjusting. These same people will be freaking during that time about how the trade isn't working and how Otis should've left things alone.

RealGM 2.0

It is actually worse then last years early season tantrums when the "El Mayi" class of posters came in. At leas then it was only a few posters who were very quickly run off. Now it's a whole large group of them who seemed to have practically taken over the forum. Your seeing a lot less of the forums older posters around now, and I personally believe it is due to just not wanting to deal with it.

I just pray that it goes away eventually. The only safe havens now are the Game Chat and the off topic section.