Jagsfreak27

Atlanta Hawks @ Orlando Magic

I told you Bibby wouldn't be a factor. Had more turnovers than assists

Bibby isn't anything but a three point shooter anymore. He's not even close to the player he was in Sacramento.

i know nick anderson was our first player drafted and some fans feel a connection but who thought it was a good idea for him to be an on air personality?please get zoolander off magic live! the guy is so horrible on air he makes his crunch time free throw shooting look good

My thought on the game:

* Thought Stan was off with his rotations until the last quarter when it mattered.

* Anderson was terrible, his shot was off and his defense was bad. But, worst of all is that he refused to make the extra pass to open players.

* Van Gundy stayed with Q-rich for too long.

* Carter played very efficiently.

* Redick played well besides his shot not falling.

* Lewis is not being put in the offensive sets to make advantage of his skill set.

* Gortat was a huge boost when he came into the game but went down hill in the 2nd half.

* Duhon still does not push the ball up the court, thank god he hit the open jump shot.

* Williams was great, Happy that Gundy kept with him late in the game.

* Hawks really have them self to blame for the lose, they had the refs on there side and they missed inside jumpers. They made all the harder shots.

* Nelson's importance was clear in this game, with out him we failed to show Bibby's defensive liability. Looks like he will miss one more game too.

* I hope against utah that we go with a lineup of:

C: Howard

PF: Bass

SF: Lewis

SG: Carter

PG: Williams

My thought on the game:

* Thought Stan was off with his rotations until the last quarter when it mattered.

* Anderson was terrible, his shot was off and his defense was bad. But, worst of all is that he refused to make the extra pass to open players.

* Van Gundy stayed with Q-rich for too long.

* Carter played very efficiently.

* Redick played well besides his shot not falling.

* Lewis is not being put in the offensive sets to make advantage of his skill set.

* Gortat was a huge boost when he came into the game but went down hill in the 2nd half.

* Duhon still does not push the ball up the court, thank god he hit the open jump shot.

* Williams was great, Happy that Gundy kept with him late in the game.

* Hawks really have them self to blame for the lose, they had the refs on there side and they missed inside jumpers. They made all the harder shots.

* Nelson's importance was clear in this game, with out him we failed to show Bibby's defensive liability. Looks like he will miss one more game too.

Q played really good D on Joe Johnson. I think that's why he was kept out there for so long.

I don't think J-Will will start, but I also would rather see Bass over Anderson. This kid does not pass the ball!!!!!

I don't think J-Will will start, but I also would rather see Bass over Anderson. This kid does not pass the ball!!!!!

I do not think J-will will start either... But I would like to see him get some good mins. Utah will be on a back-2-back from miami.. ouch!

Another very strong shorthanded showing, with a win to show for it. Dwight is on another planet with his level of play right now. VC finally made a difference when it mattered. Lets keep things rolling against the Jazz. It doesn't look good without Jameer though.

• Upvote 1

Jameer should demand a pay raise after this game. Of course he's so injury prone he'd never get it, but you get what I mean.

I pretty much agree with just about everything KandiKane said.. Dwight, Gortat, Bass, VC in the clutch, and J-Will were all off the hook. Q-Rich did a good job making Joe Johnson work, too.

Great win! Definitely penciled in a loss here, and it's made all the sweeter with a Celtics loss. If we won this game, then we should definitely take advantage of a tired Utah team while we're at home on Wednesday. Deron Williams might go bananas, though.

Lewis played against Josh Smith for most of the game. There was nothing for him to take advantage of in the post. If Joe Johnson was playing the 3, I would agree with you.

Lewis played against Josh Smith for most of the game. There was nothing for him to take advantage of in the post. If Joe Johnson was playing the 3, I would agree with you.

I didnt say post play.. I said offensive sets. You see them run for Carter, Howard, Nelson and who ever is playing out of Anderson or Bass... But we hardly ever see plays for Lewis... You only see them when he has a major height advantage.

Though tonight he did not have a height advantage... It would have been nice to see him involved in the offense more.. pick and pops/rolls, screens for him etc. Van Gundy still is not using him to his full potential.

I didnt say post play.. I said offensive sets. You see them run for Carter, Howard, Nelson and who ever is playing out of Anderson or Bass... But we hardly ever see plays for Lewis... You only see them when he has a major height advantage.

Though tonight he did not have a height advantage... It would have been nice to see him involved in the offense more.. pick and pops/rolls, screens for him etc. Van Gundy still is not using him to his full potential.

He doesn't have an advantage against Smith on the perimeter either. Rashard isn't very good off the dribble and Smith is one of the best perimeter defenders at his position in the league when he wants to be, and last night he wanted to be. There was nothing for Rashard to exploit last night. Almost any other night I would probably agree with you.