Sign in to follow this  
Jagsfreak27

Minnesota Timberwolves @ ORRRLLLANNNNDDDOOO MAGIC!

<br />Nice easy win tonight. Great way to bounce back. Now on to New Jersey.<br />
<br /><br /><br /> got sweet suite seats to this game. Now say that 3 times fast lol

So are the Magic good again? Or are they just good until their next loss again?

if by "good" you mean we slapped around the worst team in the NBA that was missing their starting point guard and power forward - then by those standards we are unbelievable...

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I am all for the starting lineup we saw tonight.

I like having Anderson start because he is heaps more effective starting than coming off the bench. There is then no issue of who plays over Anderson and Bass. Bass brings great energy off the bench. It provides us with a stronger larger starting unit.

I hope we see this starting lineup for some games to come.

• Upvote 1

I feel like we're the san diego chargers of two years ago. Great team, phenomenal talent at all the important positions, always gets beat by NE or Indy.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I am all for the starting lineup we saw tonight.

I like having Anderson start because he is heaps more effective starting than coming off the bench. There is then no issue of who plays over Anderson and Bass. Bass brings great energy off the bench. It provides us with a stronger larger starting unit.

I hope we see this starting lineup for some games to come.

Couldn't agree more, Andreson has been shooting three's quite well so far this season but in the opening minutes last night he was on fire and full of confidence. If the team shot like that last Friday then this week would have gone a lot quicker.

It was a good win last night as it will have certainly boosted the teams confidence.

I like this too (highlight of my day), but the Timberwolves played horrible defense so don't get too excited. I wasn't happy at all that when Rashard's outside shot wasn't falling, he didn't attack the paint to either get 2 pts/force them to foul. The same goes for Jameer to an extent, but at least he made up for it with a 9:1 Assist-to-Turnover Ratio. This is what killed us in the Boston series, what killed us against Miami, and what will kill us in the future.