Sign in to follow this  
Ryan the Magic Fan

The Official talk about that team in Miami Thread

That indeed was a good read. Sorry Lebron it ain't Burger King have it your way.... Erik is a damn fine coach and they shouldn't be calling his head because the egos can't mesh...

Sorry disagree with you there...

Pep was a player before he was a coach he knows how frustrating it is when your losing and someone does a douche move like he did there... He was holding the ball out for Ronaldo to get it and drops it away from him before he can get it. He deserved a shove for that disrespectful way to time waste imo.

Whats even more funny the guy calling the game agrees that pep deserved it for what he did and he would of done the same LOL...

Good discussion there, but I'd disagree. C. Ronaldo flops more than Anderson Varejao and talks more **** that anyone I've ever met. He should be used to wasting time as he does on plenty of games. What Guardiola did wasn't right, he could have just left the ball on the floor or put it on the floor as Ronaldo came to get it, but you shouldn't push a coach just because he wasted 5 seconds. In fact, due to Ronaldo pushing Guardiola, there was an altercation of about 3-4 minutes.

BTW, if anyone has an opportunity to watch that game, please do so. I've never ever seen a team play like Barcelona did that day. They had a perfect game!

Can't wait to see the welcome Lebron gets in Cleveland tonight... and for once in my life I get to say nothing would make me happier than the Cavs winning tonight~!

If the Heat trade any of their stars it has to be LeBron... Wade IS Miami and has shown his loyalty. I hope the trade LeBron to a bottom dweller!

Can't wait to see the welcome Lebron gets in Cleveland tonight... and for once in my life I get to say nothing would make me happier than the Cavs winning tonight~!

If the Heat trade any of their stars it has to be LeBron... Wade IS Miami and has shown his loyalty. I hope the trade LeBron to a bottom dweller!

I don't see why they would trade LeBron so early. In fact, even if they don't win a championship this year, it would be a mistake to trade him next summer. That team would be better if Pat Riley was the coach and we should see that soon.

Good discussion there, but I'd disagree. C. Ronaldo flops more than Anderson Varejao and talks more **** that anyone I've ever met. He should be used to wasting time as he does on plenty of games. What Guardiola did wasn't right, he could have just left the ball on the floor or put it on the floor as Ronaldo came to get it, but you shouldn't push a coach just because he wasted 5 seconds. In fact, due to Ronaldo pushing Guardiola, there was an altercation of about 3-4 minutes.

BTW, if anyone has an opportunity to watch that game, please do so. I've never ever seen a team play like Barcelona did that day. They had a perfect game!

Barcelona played THE PERFECT GAME.

In a Derby, winning 5-0, with that ball movement, dribbling, speed, precision. That was Elite.

I dont think we will see a "Baile", a Show Off like that, in a long time...

I don't see why they would trade LeBron so early. In fact, even if they don't win a championship this year, it would be a mistake to trade him next summer. That team would be better if Pat Riley was the coach and we should see that soon.

There's as good of a chance of Lebron getting traded as there is of me getting shot into the center of the sun this Saturday. I also don't agree about Riley being the better coaching option. Spoelstra is a very underrated coach...particuarly on this forum where everything Heat related is considered evil...and rightfully so.

The difference between Riley and Erik is that Riley won't take **** from them and will force them to do the things he wants them to do. Erik may be a good coach (I think he's just okay) but right now they need a coach that demands respect.

With that being said, Riley knows the team that they have this year has too many flaws for him to be able to coach and automatically fix, and he might wait a full year before doing anything (basically wait 'til next year when they'll be able to grab a better PG and bigs).

Anyone else bothered by Clevelands players acting buddy buddy with Lebron during the game and chatting with him from the bench? Could this not have waited till after the game? Does he feel he has not rubbed it in enough for these people?