Sign in to follow this  
Ryan the Magic Fan

The Official talk about that team in Miami Thread

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uGpSpXJwlJ0

Lebron has some serious issues he needs to work on. I didn't even notice this video existed.

LeRobin can't be in the wrong you see. All his people say he is the best. It is always someone else's fault.

Tbh, I CANNOT believe that he has done that before. It is clear that they are both intentional.

If the James/Wade duo proves to be too detrimental to chemistry, do you think the Heat would seek out to trade one of them?

I'm thinking that since they both need the ball to really be effective, they can only really have one and be a championship team. Taking out emotional attachment, Lebron would be the one to keep if that's the case.

If they do end up seeking to trade Wade for some strength in their weaker positions, would you guys be willing to trade for him? I'm thinking they would want to take some strong role players on the wings and/or some bigs. This would probably mean a combination of Redick/Duhon/VC (for contract reasons)/Pietrus and/or Anderson/Gortat/Bass would all be up for grabs, and we would have to take on one of their bigs, which would really weaken the second unit depending on who we are able to keep. Redick going to Miami would be lethal with all the double teams Lebron would call for with his drives. Having him and Miller on that team is a dangerous combination. Especially if they are on the court at the same time (Lebron plays point in this scenario). They would probably want to get Gortat + guard depth, which would mean parting with either Redick, Duhon or Pietrus.

The bright side to this is that we would have Nelson and Wade in the back court and Dwight in the middle. Which, if those three switched out playing with the second unit, we could be pretty legit.

Of course this is all just a fantasy, as I am sure neither team would want to make a move to help the other. And with all they hype they had starting off this year, they would want to try their darndest to make it work as is.

If the James/Wade duo proves to be too detrimental to chemistry, do you think the Heat would seek out to trade one of them?

I'm thinking that since they both need the ball to really be effective, they can only really have one and be a championship team. Taking out emotional attachment, Lebron would be the one to keep if that's the case.

If they do end up seeking to trade Wade for some strength in their weaker positions, would you guys be willing to trade for him? I'm thinking they would want to take some strong role players on the wings and/or some bigs. This would probably mean a combination of Redick/Duhon/VC (for contract reasons)/Pietrus and/or Anderson/Gortat/Bass would all be up for grabs, and we would have to take on one of their bigs, which would really weaken the second unit depending on who we are able to keep. Redick going to Miami would be lethal with all the double teams Lebron would call for with his drives. Having him and Miller on that team is a dangerous combination. Especially if they are on the court at the same time (Lebron plays point in this scenario). They would probably want to get Gortat + guard depth, which would mean parting with either Redick, Duhon or Pietrus.

The bright side to this is that we would have Nelson and Wade in the back court and Dwight in the middle. Which, if those three switched out playing with the second unit, we could be pretty legit.

Of course this is all just a fantasy, as I am sure neither team would want to make a move to help the other. And with all they hype they had starting off this year, they would want to try their darndest to make it work as is.

Why would they move Wade?

He stayed loyal to them and resigned with them even though he became a free agent. That wouldn't even a back stab to Wade. That would be a back stab to Miami fans who were looking forward to more seasons of Wade. The bump up above shows a lack of respect and thats respect Wade has to the coach more than Lebron.

I can see why you would say they would trade Wade before Lebron but think about what Wade has done for them. Its like them doing the exact opposite of what Lebron did to Cleveland.

Has anyone read Wojnarowski's new article? He's definitely one of the few media-guys out there that's not sucking up to Lebron.

Check it out: http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news?slug=aw-lebronspoelstra112910

That indeed was a good read. Sorry Lebron it ain't Burger King have it your way.... Erik is a damn fine coach and they shouldn't be calling his head because the egos can't mesh...

CaBron James....you are not a role model

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eL3BTtDZf74

Even though that's not his coach, a player should always show respect to any coach!

Sorry disagree with you there...

Pep was a player before he was a coach he knows how frustrating it is when your losing and someone does a douche move like he did there... He was holding the ball out for Ronaldo to get it and drops it away from him before he can get it. He deserved a shove for that disrespectful way to time waste imo.

Whats even more funny the guy calling the game agrees that pep deserved it for what he did and he would of done the same LOL...