Sign in to follow this  
Passenger57

ESPN: NBA Power Rankings Oct. 25

Here's what Stein had to say...

"If anything gets me back on the Magic's bandwagon, it won't be those 21 straight preseason wins or that new arena everyone is (justifiably) raving about. It's the possibility they'll make a splash with their trade assets."

In other words...the Magic ain't winnin' jack without a trade...don't we all know that's true!!!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 20

Wow..I guess we aren't at the top again. I guess the Magic didn't play good enough defense this preseason. We should have beat the Hornets by 70. Now its just a bust.

Darn it. You made me read espn

Edited by ~O~Dub©

As for only "a little love", he has us ranked as the third best team going into the season. The two teams above us battled it out for the NBA title last season. Shouldn't they legitimately be ranked in the top two spots heading into the season?

As for only "a little love", he has us ranked as the third best team going into the season. The two teams above us battled it out for the NBA title last season. Shouldn't they legitimately be ranked in the top two spots heading into the season?

Yup. No other way.

Here's what Stein had to say...

In other words...the Magic ain't winnin' jack without a trade...don't we all know that's true!!!

The Magic could use a better class of season ticket holder. Oh wait, you aren't one any longer. Nevermind.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

The Magic could use a better class of season ticket holder. Oh wait, you aren't one any longer. Nevermind.

Off Topic for a sec:

What's with all the ball junkie hate? Did I miss something? I am a dense human being but up until two months ago I don't remember him getting crushed on a regular basis. Now every time he posts someone says something dickish. WTF?

• Downvote 4

Yes. Ignore me. I was being kinda sarcastic but not about the ESPN thing.