Sign in to follow this  
The Dude Abides

The Official Hire Brian (SHAW!) Back thread

Given this recent development of SVG goin out to Sac, and if its not that he is just being a man and apologizing for verbally agreeing to the job, and is now tellin them in person he wont be their coach, I say we go with Brian, hell- he used to be on our payroll.. I say why not...

Lets get Brain Shaw. I cant stand the thaught of having PJ CarlisiBLOW here.

SO heres the best I could find so far about it..

Brain Shaw buzz from LA

Given this recent development of SVG goin out to Sac, and if its not that he is just being a man and apologizing for verbally agreeing to the job, and is now tellin them in person he wont be their coach, I say we go with Brian, hell- he used to be on our payroll.. I say why not...

Brain Shaw buzz from LA

quote:
Originally posted by richnba:

Rick Carlisle!!!!!!!!!!!

a guy at work and I discussed this at length, I havent heard any interest out of ole Carlisle to be here, nor from the magic to place him here, or any other team that had a vacancy for that matter

He was on my top list awhile back but. for some reason I think maybe he is takin some time off, for whatever reason, either a break, or just wants to chill, or thinks takin some time away from the game will increase his worth...what ever it is im not sure, But i just dont see any interest from him, or too him.. cant figure it out...

what I do know is Brian Shaw would love to be our coach.

quote:
Originally posted by The Dude Abides:

Brain Shaw buzz from LA

Wow, you have totally lost my respect - I would go with anyone over BHill - let Grant Hill coach the team - Grant Hill would be good.

No Brian Hill - their will be a team mutiny and the only option for the Magic will to be to leave town and it would get very ugly.

We still have good players - we need a decent coach, not a complete moron like Brian Hill. Dude, what is wrong with you?

quote:
Originally posted by 30Assists:

I think digging up Red would be a better option than PJ. LAIMBEER, dammit!

LAIM'er, d@mn 30, even the mention of BJ CariliBLOW and LAIM'er ruffle my feathers...dont get me started.... Im not in the best mood right now..this news?? and then having to hold down the Fort with some other vs that Gayturd invasion at lunch today??? man, im heated.

Just wait, Bob will find some way to justify having BHill back on the bench this coming season. OK, so I am a pessimist

Fine - Darrell Armstrong, then. ANYONE WHO WOULD COACH THIS TEAM.

There has to be a few good high school coaches out there. What about Bill Kuchar?