Sign in to follow this  
VinceCarter4life

Duhon

okay i dont want to start anything but who here thinks Duhon would be much better starting then Nelson?? hes pass first and can get our guys involved so we can get Shard and VC more touches instead of the midget who jacks up shots ?

just trying to get some conversation going what do you guys think? hes a much better play maker, passer, and defender

• Downvote 11

okay i dont want to start anything but who here thinks Duhon would be much better starting then Nelson?? hes pass first and can get our guys involved so we can get Shard and VC more touches instead of the midget who jacks up shots ?

just trying to get some conversation going what do you guys think? hes a much better play maker, passer, and defender

i think duhon does well handling the offense, but i dont think he should start over jameer. jameer can hit big shot when the offense stalls. he can get into the paint and cause havoc too. its great to have a good backup though.

It's remarkable how easy it is to make fun of you during games. You're almost as synonymous with stupid, anti-Nelson nonsense as Junkie is with misquoting articles to make non-existent points.

well i guess whoever took the under in the "how long before a duhon should start thread appears" wins.

Well ill claim that one. What was the prize? LOL

Thuglife! You're back!

Now that that's out of the way, let me post Meer's statline:

J. Nelson G 23:40 4-6 2-3 0-0 +24 0 4 4 6 2 0 1 0 0 10

That stupid midget is terrible. 10/6 on efficient %'s in only 24 minutes? And with one turnover? He sucks.