Sign in to follow this  
Dan Savage

Watch Last 5 Minutes of Tuesday's Training Camp

I couldn't even tell who was who most of the time. Some of them were obvious to point out (JJ). But sometimes I couldn't tell if someone was Bass or Pietrus. It looked like Duhon was the PG for the white team, and Jameer for black. Dwight and VC were also on the black team. Shard, JJ, Gortat, and Anderson were on the white team.

When video starts:

White team

Chris Duhon

JJ Redick

Marcin Gortat

Rashard Lewis

Stanley Robinson

Black team

Jameer Nelson

Vince Carter

Brandon Bass

Quentin Richardson

Ryan Anderson

At 4:10 = Change

White team

Jason Williams

Mickael Pietrus

Ryan Anderson

Malik Allen

Stanley Robinson

Black team

Jameer Nelson

Vince Carter

Dwight Howard

Quentin Richardson

Brandon Bass

EDIT: You can tell Pietrus comes in at the 4:10 change, wearing white. He also, Peach-like, steps/dribbles out of bounds. Bass has a white and blue sweatband or sumtin' on his right elbow.

I know this is his first practice, but I wonder how Sticks did. I want to get his thoughts on the overall process and hear what the coaches and players have to say about him. Hopefully he's learning quickly.

my stock on Bass had been going up cause before i though hands down that if it came to a decision between Anderson and Bass i would choose Anderson but now that choice is blurred..... i Like the way he finishes strong and he plays tough defense from what i can see....I hope we get more vids like this and to be honest i don't mind Bass getting the backup minutes anymore....couldn't say that last season

At first I was shocked VC didn't fake an injury, but then I remembered it was a scrimmage game.

I'm glad it was first day of practice because the guys over at LA Fitness looked a lot better today!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

I know this is his first practice, but I wonder how Sticks did. I want to get his thoughts on the overall process and hear what the coaches and players have to say about him. Hopefully he's learning quickly.

I want many updates on this!

i watched the whole video and it was hard to tell much. i will say i was disappointed in the intensity level. howard laughing and bricking ft's does not show much leadership. oh well. it was the end of the first day.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

i watched the whole video and it was hard to tell much. i will say i was disappointed in the intensity level. howard laughing and bricking ft's does not show much leadership. oh well. it was the end of the first day.

this can't be serious?

Now I've heard everything. Dwight is supposed to scowl in practice.

Now I've heard everything. Dwight is supposed to scowl in practice.

Real winners go to a shaman to have their souls removed.

Hmmm... I think Alex Kennedy's calendar is broken:

The Magic and Heat will square off for this first time this season in less than one month on November 22 at the St. Pete Times Forum in Tampa, Florida.