Sign in to follow this  
Osprey

Any word on VC?

I know he gets a lot of hate around here but I wonder if anyone has heard anything about what he's doing this offseason.

Working on his hops? Losing weight? Getting shredded? etc? Any updates?

I just wanna know if that bad taste in his mouth is still there (or if it ever was).

So basically, VC Fanboys, what do you have for me?

Latest on Vince:

Vince was last seen at a local grocery store clutching to his ankle in grieving pain, screaming, "Dear god! Somebody help me!" as if someone sniped him directly in the foot, although nobody saw any blood, it was assumed a crazed sniper was on the loose. Upon closer look there was a can of beans next to Vince, as Vince yelled, "THATS THE CULPRIT!" in anger. Everyone stared at the beans and was like, are you serious Vince? Vince said he wanted to press charges on the beans, but video evidence through camera surveillance clearly showed the can of beans was nowhere near Vince Carter. As word got to Vince that there was evidence the beans was not the culprit, he made a miraculous recovery.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

This summer, I can 100% assure you that he has gotten 4 months older, 60% more brittle and been applying 110% strength honing his playoff lack of effort.

• Upvote 2

Who cares? He's getting traded before the deadline anyway so maybe we should be more concerned with the other shooting guard on our team that actually tries when he plays.

• Downvote 1

He's been working extremely hard this offseason in the Magic's training program.

When I spoke to him last, he explained that this was one of the toughest offseason programs he's had in his entire career.

• Upvote 3

He's been working extremely hard this offseason in the Magic's training program.

When I spoke to him last, he explained that this was one of the toughest offseason programs he's had in his entire career.

VC be chilling at the club kicking it to the ho's.

• Upvote 1

Did he at any point take the blame for disappointing everyone last season?