Sign in to follow this  
Jareth Cutestory

Magic interested in bring Iverson in for workout?

Definitely a good option. I see absolutely no downside to adding Iverson.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Correct me if I'm wrong, but:

Carter/Redick/???

Whose our third SG?

Air France. Pietrus is classified as a Guard-Forward. Our first or second string SF, our third string SG.

• Upvote 1

Him and J Will can just ride the pine together, and be nothing more than blow out game/injury insurance type of players. I don't think it's a big deal if we sign him or not.

Him and J Will can just ride the pine together, and be nothing more than blow out game/injury insurance type of players. I don't think it's a big deal if we sign him or not.

I have a hard time imagining Iverson and SVG coexisting even if Iverson was starting and playing 40 minutes a night. Can you imagine the circus that would follow if Stan kept him on the bench?

Does anyone here think it's a coincidence that the Pistons fan sarcastically said "there's no downside to this"? She's seen first hand what happens when a team wants Iverson to come off the bench. And that was a few years ago when Iverson still had some game left.

I have a hard time imagining Iverson and SVG coexisting even if Iverson was starting and playing 40 minutes a night. Can you imagine the circus that would follow if Stan kept him on the bench?

Does anyone here think it's a coincidence that the Pistons fan sarcastically said "there's no downside to this"? She's seen first hand what happens when a team wants Iverson to come off the bench. And that was a few years ago when Iverson still had some game left.

I think he still has a lot of game left. I just dont think he's mentally capable of contributing to a good team.