Sign in to follow this  
howard is a beast

how do we know that we are not equipped for the other teams, without playing them.

people think that we are not equipped to beat miami, and chicago, and we havent even played them. wow. matchups are what determines series, as well as how good the players play. i think we have the right team, to beat anybody. its not like boston was a lot better than us, we didnt play well. this team will have another year of playing with the same people, so i like our chances. im not crowning nobody yet. miami looks good on paper, but lets see how well they look, having to face our deep squad.

• Downvote 3

i have no answer just that opinions are like butts,everyones got one....

the fact of the matter is that WE ARE the reigning SOUTHEAST CHAMPS, they gotta come take it from us!!!!!!!

EDIT!!!!!! I MEANT SOUTHEAST CHAMPS!!!! TAKE THE NEGATIVE BACK PLEASE!!!!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 11

the fact of the matter is that WE ARE the reigning EASTERN CONFERENCE CHAMPS, they gotta come take it from us!!!!!!!

lol what

the fact of the matter is that WE ARE the reigning EASTERN CONFERENCE CHAMPS, they gotta come take it from us!!!!!!!

Yeah... about that... no. That title belongs to the Boston Celtics.

That was two years ago bro. Anyway, at least we can say we're own this division...."FOR NOW".

As for being equipped to play the elite teams, we have to wait for the season to start to confirm any truths in that. Right now, we can only compare statistics while players improve there games and move from team to team.

Are you serious?

people think that we are not equipped to beat miami, and chicago, and we havent even played them. wow. matchups are what determines series, as well as how good the players play. i think we have the right team, to beat anybody. its not like boston was a lot better than us, we didnt play well. this team will have another year of playing with the same people, so i like our chances. im not crowning nobody yet. miami looks good on paper, but lets see how well they look, having to face our deep squad.

jesus_facepalm.jpg

Jesus facepalm

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1