Sign in to follow this  
Chase

2010-11 Eastern Conference standings

2 Orlando Magic 56- 26

The Magic stumbled vs. the Celtics in the East finals, but this is much the same team that won five series the past two postseasons. Orlando might have some magical maneuvers left, perhaps shipping out Vince Carter and/or finding a way to get Chris Paul. Until then, given Miami's summer, Orlando reverts to dangerous sleeper status.

Full Standings

I think for the most part the order is how I see it as well. The top three will pick up more wins than what they're down for though and I would probably have the Knicks a bit lower.

I really don't think the Magic will have a worse record... we have a better team than last year's AND we will not be hindered by Lewis being out for 10 games. Not only that, but you have to remember it took the team almost 40 games to really "get it". We weren't play well as a team until the 2nd half of the season and when everyone was healthy.

I understand injuries happen every year, but the team's chemistry should be MUCH higher than it was in the beginning of last season. Our team really did not look good even when we were winning (prior to January), and as much as I don't think Carter will have a "breakout" year and start shooting over 46% and grabbing 5 rebounds/dishing 5 assists, I also don't think he'll have a month as bad as that January.

We win 62 games, book it.

• Upvote 1

I really don't think the Magic will have a worse record... we have a better team than last year's AND we will not be hindered by Lewis being out for 10 games. Not only that, but you have to remember it took the team almost 40 games to really "get it". We weren't play well as a team until the 2nd half of the season and when everyone was healthy.

I understand injuries happen every year, but the team's chemistry should be MUCH higher than it was in the beginning of last season. Our team really did not look good even when we were winning (prior to January), and as much as I don't think Carter will have a "breakout" year and start shooting over 46% and grabbing 5 rebounds/dishing 5 assists, I also don't think he'll have a month as bad as that January.

We win 62 games, book it.

How many of those wins are from beating the Heat?

How many of those wins are from beating the Heat?

My insider is telling me not to give out that information.

I think the Celtics will be 2, and the Magic will be 3. The Celtics made moves to improve their team, and the addition of both Oneil's will enhance the team.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

I think the Celtics will be 2, and the Magic will be 3. The Celtics made moves to improve their team, and the addition of both Oneil's will enhance the team.

It may enhance the team's athletical ability.

The Celtics did not get any better. They won't win more than 50 regular season games.

The Celtics did not get any better. They won't win more than 50 regular season games.

hey bmp, i wonder how many playoff games the celts would have won, if they didnt get to play football without the pads. i have no problem with the refs allowing

people to play a little rougher in the playoffs, but call it both ways. if you sneeze at paul pierce, they are calling a foul.