Magician09

Chris Paul wishes he was in Orlando...

The entire board should just add him to their ignore list and it'd be like he never existed. He sure as hell doesn't mind posting in a message board where almost everyone hates him, but I doubt he'd continue if he was never acknowledged as a real person.

I seriously lol'd hard at your new avatar pic...

I kinda wish it would keep going, like that old .gif with the little dude who types on his keyboard until he loses his mind and starts bashing it with his hands, then his head, until he's a bloody pulp.

It's the little things in life...

I don't know why but stick figure violence always makes me happy.

The mods can't ban me for doing things that they do themselves. If they weren't so corrupt and would do their job like they're supposed to, this forum would be more civilized. Everyone is taking shots at eachother including the mods and they let it continue. Some people will reply and say I may be doing it the most and that's a lie. Regardless, it shouldn't be tolerated at all. I probably shouldn't be using the signature that I have and neither should Addif (and he's a mod). Who's supposed to be setting a good example here?

Man, VC... I've tried to talk to you before, I've tried to help you on this board and you think I'm against you? I've tried to explain to you why you are almost rejected on this board, but you use it as a weapon against me.

I come into this thread about CP3 wishing he was in Orlando to see his mom play, and see you complaining about a sig I had, which I changed before I saw you post btw and I'm always changing sigs.. Do you think this sig is a jab at you or VC? You're dead wrong. I want the man to succeed in Orlando. I want him to do good so the Magic do good. The point in my sig is, I want VC to find his real game again, with the Magic, and he'll get his millions. Your sig seems like it was made just to be unpopular and "stick it to the anti-VC club".

Why are we corrupt? Because we have our own opinions and aren't robots who do as everyone likes? And you shouldn't be talking about a civilized forum, since you are incapable of participating in a civilized discussion it seems. "Shots" between members are most often in good spirits because posters know eachother personally or just goof around on this forum. Rarely are there mean spirited shots fired here, but most recently, those mean shots and discussions have been circulated around you. Have you noticed that?

Just get your act together and think hard. It's not that difficult. See your own problem before pointing out other peoples problems. And by the way... if we are so corrupted, we would have banned you already, but we haven't, so we must suck at being corrupted, right?

• Upvote 3

The mods can't ban me for doing things that they do themselves. If they weren't so corrupt and would do their job like they're supposed to, this forum would be more civilized. Everyone is taking shots at eachother including the mods and they let it continue. Some people will reply and say I may be doing it the most and that's a lie. Regardless, it shouldn't be tolerated at all. I probably shouldn't be using the signature that I have and neither should Addif (and he's a mod). Who's supposed to be setting a good example here?

Hmm, you actually care if I ignore you to quote me about it. lol?!?1?! That was a trap buddy.

I want the man to succeed in Orlando. I want him to do good so the Magic do good. The point in my sig is, I want VC to find his real game again, with the Magic, and he'll get his millions. Your sig seems like it was made just to be unpopular and "stick it to the anti-VC club".

Why are we corrupt? Because we have our own opinions and aren't robots who do as everyone likes? And you shouldn't be talking about a civilized forum, since you are incapable of participating in a civilized discussion it seems. "Shots" between members are most often in good spirits because posters know eachother personally or just goof around on this forum. Rarely are there mean spirited shots fired here, but most recently, those mean shots and discussions have been circulated around you. Have you noticed that?

Agree 100%

Man, VC... I've tried to talk to you before, I've tried to help you on this board and you think I'm against you? I've tried to explain to you why you are almost rejected on this board, but you use it as a weapon against me.

I come into this thread about CP3 wishing he was in Orlando to see his mom play, and see you complaining about a sig I had, which I changed before I saw you post btw and I'm always changing sigs.. Do you think this sig is a jab at you or VC? You're dead wrong. I want the man to succeed in Orlando. I want him to do good so the Magic do good. The point in my sig is, I want VC to find his real game again, with the Magic, and he'll get his millions. Your sig seems like it was made just to be unpopular and "stick it to the anti-VC club".

Just get your act together and think hard. It's not that difficult. See your own problem before pointing out other peoples problems. And by the way... if we are so corrupted, we would have banned you already, but we haven't, so we must suck at being corrupted, right?

You shouldn't have changed your signature man. Who gives a crap if the VC troll doesn't like it?

You shouldn't have changed your signature man. Who gives a crap if the VC troll doesn't like it?

I changed it before I saw him complaining about it. I like to change my sigs every now and then... I might go back to the WANTED sig after that, but nah.. I'll be the one who sets "the example" here.

And by the way... if we are so corrupted, we would have banned you already, but we haven't, so we must suck at being corrupted, right?

Like I said, the mods can't ban me for doing things that they do themselves.

This guy proves my point. There's a few more on this forum just like him.

Like I said, the mods can't ban me for doing things that they do themselves.

Well yes, we would do that if we were so corrupted.

Just stop it, stop being so bitter and stop agitating everyone into being against you. Wake the F up and realize you are doing this to yourself and noone else.