Sign in to follow this  
Ryan the Magic Fan

Official NFL 2010 Season Thread

:lol: I speak the truth!

The Jags are one of those teams that are just hot and cold. They beat teams like the Colts and look strong and then when they lose they get blown out by fair to mediocre teams by a wide margin. I could very easily see them losing to Cleveland on 11/21 and then beating the Giants on 11/28.

no, the giants will get too much pressure on the QB for Jax to win.

no, the giants will get too much pressure on the QB for Jax to win.

I'm not that worried about our offensive line in that game. I'm worried about the very likely chance that Eli will throw for 400 yards and 5 touchdowns.

The Vikes need to just start fresh. Build around Harvin/Rice/Pete and take a shot at a QB in this upcoming draft. It's probably gonna be the most loaded with QB prospects in a long time. And fire Childress. The man has had one good year and from what I've read players can't stand him.

And for the love of everything get rid of Favre.

Edited by Jareth Cutestory

He is going back to the Pats, Belichick is an evil genius :lol:

Moss is still a top receiver but what has been clear over his whole career is if he doesn't like his surroundings he simply won't put in the effort.

Did you guys see the PI call he got Sunday, he could have easily caught that and scored the TD but he just let it drop.

How bout them Bucs. The worst 5-2 team ever? Or are you what your record says you are?

Either way, it's nice to win.

May not be pretty, but at least they are winning. After the miserable 3-13 from last year (that included a 1-12 start), 5-2 feels great right now.

I'm not that worried about our offensive line in that game. I'm worried about the very likely chance that Eli will throw for 400 yards and 5 touchdowns.

please let that happen. my fantasy team needs it.

please let that happen. my fantasy team needs it.

My fantasy strategy would be to pick up whatever offensive player is available that is playing the Jags that week. There is a 60 percent chance he will have a career game. It's a can't fail strategy.

My fantasy strategy would be to pick up whatever offensive player is available that is playing the Jags that week. There is a 60 percent chance he will have a career game. It's a can't fail strategy.

It's that way with the Bucs too. For some reason, we always seem to give up a huge day to someone we play. A far cry from the days of dominating defense in the late 90s/early 00s.