Sign in to follow this  
Ryan the Magic Fan

Official NFL 2010 Season Thread

did anyone else see the disgusting call at the end of the Fins game? Refereeing has been plain awful this year, firstly the ref giving the TD when Ben clearly fumbled it over the line, then as a result of that they IGNORE the fact Francis comes out with the fricking ball and and say they couldn't see who recovered therefore its 4th down...... on top of that 3 Dolphins jumped on the dam ball first.

When the hell can they ever see who recovers on replay! Is it just me or is the refereeing getting more and more like the NBA everyday. Screw job! Sick of the league favoring teams like the Steelers, Pats and Colts

Yep. The NFL is a business and will do what they can to push through their most profitable teams. I mean I loathe both the Seahawks and the Cardinals but they both got screwed by the refs in their respected Superbowls to allow the Steelers to win. Heck, even the league admitted the Refs were god awful in the Hawks/Steelers game.

Yep. The NFL is a business and will do what they can to push through their most profitable teams. I mean I loathe both the Seahawks and the Cardinals but they both got screwed by the refs in their respected Superbowls to allow the Steelers to win. Heck, even the league admitted the Refs were god awful in the Hawks/Steelers game.

if the nfl pushes their profitable teams then how come the cowboys haven't done anything in 15 years?

if the nfl pushes their profitable teams then how come the cowboys haven't done anything in 15 years?

Because nobody can help Dallas :lol:

did anyone else see the disgusting call at the end of the Fins game? Refereeing has been plain awful this year, firstly the ref giving the TD when Ben clearly fumbled it over the line, then as a result of that they IGNORE the fact Francis comes out with the fricking ball and and say they couldn't see who recovered therefore its 4th down...... on top of that 3 Dolphins jumped on the dam ball first.

When the hell can they ever see who recovers on replay! Is it just me or is the refereeing getting more and more like the NBA everyday. Screw job! Sick of the league favoring teams like the Steelers, Pats and Colts

The refs didnt give a TD when Ben fumbled, he said he couldnt know who got it and gave the ball back to Pitt, and they scored a FG in the next play.

Yes, the Steelers have been helped a lot by the officials, but they have been awesome in the past 5 years too, and this coming from a Niners fan. Also the Pats legend might not have started if not for that Tuck Rule, but then Tom Brady & co were incredible.

Also, IMO, with instant replay, American Football has become a sport where officiating has less to do with deciding a game´s outcome than other sports, like Futbol (Soccer) or Basketball.

The refs didnt give a TD when Ben fumbled, he said he couldnt know who got it and gave the ball back to Pitt, and they scored a FG in the next play.

Yes, the Steelers have been helped a lot by the officials, but they have been awesome in the past 5 years too, and this coming from a Niners fan. Also the Pats legend might not have started if not for that Tuck Rule, but then Tom Brady & co were incredible.

Also, IMO, with instant replay, American Football has become a sport where officiating has less to do with deciding a game´s outcome than other sports, like Futbol (Soccer) or Basketball.

And it's not like the refs made the Dolphins go 3 and out on their next possession. That's what teams to the 2 minute drill for.

Yes they did give a TD, that was the initial decision but they overturned it. By doing so they ignored the fact Francis came out with the ball after the fumble. Watch the video back.

Fair enough dubs but if the right decision was made in the first place then the Fins wouldn't have had to go down the field and score they could have just run the clock down.

Yes they did give a TD, that was the initial decision but they overturned it. By doing so they ignored the fact Francis came out with the ball after the fumble. Watch the video back.

Fair enough dubs but if the right decision was made in the first place then the Fins wouldn't have had to go down the field and score they could have just run the clock down.

The rule makes sense to call it the way the refs called it. The problem is I've never seen them make that call ever. It's always a fumble then awarded to the team who comes up with the ball.

I was originally supposed to go to London this week for the 49ers/Broncos game and see a bunch of my English friends, but to be honest, I am glad I couldn't afford to go. The Niners are just killing me this season. :(

Loving my Bucs right now... There making my heart stop every week but they are pulling out good wins. I have no idea what will happen next week vs ATL but I can't wait to see it.

It's good to see that the conspiracy theories are not exclusive to basketball.

On another note, it's interesting that the Cowboys have reached a new level of suck. Getting blown out by my Jags, a team that I will openly admit is very very bad, is incredibly embarrassing.

It's good to see that the conspiracy theories are not exclusive to basketball.

:lol: I speak the truth!

On another note, it's interesting that the Cowboys have reached a new level of suck. Getting blown out by my Jags, a team that I will openly admit is very very bad, is incredibly embarrassing.

The Jags are one of those teams that are just hot and cold. They beat teams like the Colts and look strong and then when they lose they get blown out by fair to mediocre teams by a wide margin. I could very easily see them losing to Cleveland on 11/21 and then beating the Giants on 11/28.