AddiFB

Signatures for 2010-2011 season

Hey

I thought about making it "less is more" style. Classic scoreboard, kind of, in the background.

Let me know if you like it or not

ClarkTime.jpg

Wow, that's perfect! Alright, thanks man!

addi (or anyone else with chop skillz)

could i get these pictures of richardson and clark, chopped on the the pic below? i tried searching around for the best facial expression to match plus the closest angle (if flipped and rotated). i think probably no text and just clean face chop would be the funniest, but maybe i'm just not thinking of anything funny right now.

nba_a_richardson_580.jpgearlclark.jpg

ice-cube-chris-tucker.jpg

Addi, if you don't mind I'd like to switch from "Bubble Gum Hibatchi" to:

RyanAnderson.jpg

I actually came in here looking to switch to a J-Rich sig, since I feel like one of his bigger forum supporters/defenders, but I guess Anderson > Bass is my "crusade" of the year. And the black and grey makes him look tougher, which is how he's playing inside compared to last year so... yeah. :shard:

addi (or anyone else with chop skillz)

could i get these pictures of richardson and clark, chopped on the the pic below? i tried searching around for the best facial expression to match plus the closest angle (if flipped and rotated). i think probably no text and just clean face chop would be the funniest, but maybe i'm just not thinking of anything funny right now.

kTkQy.png

• Upvote 3