Sign in to follow this  
Nyce_1

"Inside the Magic" no longer exists...

It seems the Magic brass got to him. I just tried checking his site and got the error from the blog site: "Page Not Found". Maybe he was legit since they forced him to take down his site....who knows.

Anyone else who bookmarked his site get that error?

It seems the Magic brass got to him. I just tried checking his site and got the error from the blog site: "Page Not Found". Maybe he was legit since they forced him to take down his site....who knows.

Got the same "page not found " error.. Maybe they didnt actually get to him, but got to blogger, and asked for them to pull it due to the Orlando Magic in the name... just a hopeful scenario i guess.. but maybe that could be another answer as to why its down.

Magic brass got him? LMFAO. I agree with Robo, I think he just gave up. After all, EVERYTHING he's said has been completely wrong. This guy doesn't know anything inside the Magic and he obviously doesn't know anything about basketball. He's MC 2.0. He might even be worse, because instead of taking rumors from the sentinel, he actually just makes them up. You remember when he said they Magic will go after Gerald Wallace? lol The worst possible fit for the Magic.

quote:
Originally posted by PimpinORL:

EVERYTHING he's said has been completely wrong. remember when he said they Magic will go after Gerald Wallace? lol The worst possible fit for the Magic.

I disagree, I found his writing the most accurate of any insider information.

quote:
Originally posted by The Solution:

quote:
Originally posted by PimpinORL:

EVERYTHING he's said has been completely wrong. remember when he said they Magic will go after Gerald Wallace? lol The worst possible fit for the Magic.

I disagree, I found his writing the most accurate of any insider information.

RIght, like the stuff he said about there being a 80% chance of PJ Carlesimo being our next coach and a 9% chance of Marc Iavaroni being our next coach? He didn't even make Billy Donovan an option. Look how that turned out. Seriously, I read the stuff he put, none of it was even close to being right.

His writing was very accurate. from what I hear, joel glass contacted him about tying the blog into the Magic's main site here. So expect to see a new version up and running soon. He really put out some inside info that the magic simply do not want out there yet due to legal reasons.

Oh, I almost forgot about how he said Van Gundy signed the contract and faxed it back and right before news came out of him having a verbal agreement with the Kings. Faxing a multi-million dollar contract. LOL that guy is garbage. These "insiders" just prey on gullible people to believe their crap.

quote:
Originally posted by Nyce_1:

I can assure you the Magic had nothing to do with his page no longer appearing. Nor have we had any contact with this individual.

The beauty of the Internet is for individuals such as yourselves to have forums like blogs and these message boards to express your opinions. The Magic has no interest in trying to stop or prevent these from happening.