Sign in to follow this  
Darrell_Armstrong

While CP3 rumors swirl...

quote:
Originally posted by Jareth Cutestory:

While CP3 rumors swirl the Minnesota Timberwolves announce the signing of PG Jamal Tinsley to a 4 year deal.

tinsley-hero.jpg

He still plays?

I think Jameer and CP3 could co-exist. If players like Ginobili, Barbosa, Jason Terry, and Jamal Crawford can be a 6th man, I see no reason why Nelson couldn't. I think he'd accept that role. I don't have any idea whether that would make sense financially, but if it did, having Nelson and CP3 both would be amazing.

i don't feel bad for jameer at all. yea he's working hard but that doesn't mean he's gonna turn into the point guard everyone wants him to be. either you got it or you down. jameer just doesn't have it.. playmaker and passer just isn't his thing.

• Downvote 10

I think Jameer and CP3 could co-exist. If players like Ginobili, Barbosa, Jason Terry, and Jamal Crawford can be a 6th man, I see no reason why Nelson couldn't. I think he'd accept that role. I don't have any idea whether that would make sense financially, but if it did, having Nelson and CP3 both would be amazing.

The problem with that is most of those guys can play multiple positions, Jameer can't. Jameer would be playing 20 minutes MAX if we had Chris Paul, and you just don't want to pay a guy $8mil to play 20 minutes a game (well, in this case it would be two guys, Gortat being one of them). Oh, and that would also mean we would be paying our 3rd string PG (Unless he was dealt somewhere else) another ridiculous amount (ridiculous for a 3rd string PG).

Playing Jameer at the two would be a disaster, and it wouldn't make sense to take Paul's minutes away for Jameer, unless both decided to split it 60/40 (giving Jameer roughly 20 minutes a game) and just go balls out for that period.

And even then, it still doesn't make sense. In a perfect world, Jameer would be tall enough to play SG or have a contract short enough to be the backup.

lol BMP. Evidently youtube embedding needs to be added once more.

A few observations:

1. The quote system needs to be improved, though, I imagine it will be soon.

2. Jec, you need to add 'MagicMan' back to your name. It's weird, much like Jareth's WOULD'VE been had he left it as Chareth.

I have a great feeling about this year, with or without Chris Paul.

I gotta say I got emotional last year when Lee was traded, but Jameer would be 10x harder to say bye to.

A few observations:

2. Jec, you need to add 'MagicMan' back to your name. It's weird, much like Jareth's WOULD'VE been had he left it as Chareth.

For real. I don't like the whole "change your name 3 times in a 30 day period" thing. I think everyone should retain their old names. Well, except for that D12+VC=Rings dude haha.

A few observations:

Naww, Youtube embedding works, although now it's only Youtube embedding, not just any video :svgsad:

Instead of the embed code, now you just put the link to the video and instead of putting it between the FLASH_VIDEO tags, you just put it between the MEDIA tags

I'm fine with Jameer being our starting PG and always have been. I think we'll see a similar Jameer that we saw for most of the playoffs, this season.

Looks like he's still updating

While CP3 rumors swirl...

vince-carter-2010-1-8-23-12-38.jpg

mrvincecarter15 Aw man not again...smh about 5 hours ago via Twitter for iPhone

• Upvote 1