Sign in to follow this  
ball junkie

C. Paul trade adventure; ESPN TrueHoop(pg. 17)

With all of that said in this article, I am glad this was his last one! The single comment about D12 not improving on offense can only lead one to beleive that with the right pg in place, (getting him the ball when it matters the most) not obstructed by the typical challenges (bigger pg's frustrating Meer) etc! I do think that if we are able to get the ball to D12 at the right times (when he is set before the defense is) instead of at some of the worse times, this will cause his offense to be even greater than ever.

Don't get me wrong here, I love Meer for his heart and leadership, but his challenges have not been overcome on offense or defense, steals and finishing in the paint. CP3 will grow Dwights game and improve our path to the ship!

As D12 go's..so go the Magic!!! IMHO

• Upvote 1

With all of that said in this article, I am glad this was his last one! The single comment about D12 not improving on offense can only lead one to beleive that with the right pg in place, (getting him the ball when it matters the most) not obstructed by the typical challenges (bigger pg's frustrating Meer) etc! I do think that if we are able to get the ball to D12 at the right times (when he is set before the defense is) instead of at some of the worse times, this will cause his offense to be even greater than ever.

Don't get me wrong here, I love Meer for his heart and leadership, but his challenges have not been overcome on offense or defense, steals and finishing in the paint. CP3 will grow Dwights game and improve our path to the ship!

As D12 go's..so go the Magic!!! IMHO

I agree, I think if we were able to get a playmaking 2 or a Point Forward, that would be even better.

Not better than Paul, but still, lol.

Chris Broussard had a twitter question and answer today and CP came up a couple times:

depot349 : @Chris_Broussard. What's your prediction on Chris Paul. He makes the year, traded, reups... ?

@depot349 prediction: CP3 starts season in NO, they struggle, traded b4 deadline

Or CP3 starts season in NO, and they play surprisingly well, but not a contender. he happier but still wants out. eventually gets to ORL about 1 hour ago via web

I had just asked the same type of question and he went ahead and answered mine as well:

Swiftraven

@Chris_Broussard is the CP3 trade talk completely dead or just being done in house to keep appearances? Is Orlando still the target for CP3?

@Swiftraven NO has no plans to trade CP. if they struggle badly, that'll change. Yes, ORL and NYK still top of wish list for CP

Chris Broussard had a twitter question and answer today and CP came up a couple times:

depot349 : @Chris_Broussard. What's your prediction on Chris Paul. He makes the year, traded, reups... ?

@depot349 prediction: CP3 starts season in NO, they struggle, traded b4 deadline

Or CP3 starts season in NO, and they play surprisingly well, but not a contender. he happier but still wants out. eventually gets to ORL about 1 hour ago via web

I had just asked the same type of question and he went ahead and answered mine as well:

Swiftraven

@Chris_Broussard is the CP3 trade talk completely dead or just being done in house to keep appearances? Is Orlando still the target for CP3?

@Swiftraven NO has no plans to trade CP. if they struggle badly, that'll change. Yes, ORL and NYK still top of wish list for CP

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-0hjSaYCRnA&feature=related

• Upvote 1

The funnier part is that he doesnt even look to be out of bounds when in bounding the ball!

It is kinda like a forceout at 2nd base in baseball, you don't have to really have your foot on the bag for an out you just have to be close to get the out. You will see guys just be close to being out of bounds and inbound the ball. The refs rarely pay attention or call it when they aren't.