Sign in to follow this  
dirt7728

Paul wants out (with link)

I'm sick of the people coming up with rediculous trades that will never happen in a million years. Do you know the chances of 3 teams involving in a trade of all stars are. We are not getting iggy or granger...maybe paul.... but not iggy or granger. Please just stop making fools of yourselves and go outside and enjoy the nice weather. The nba is laughing at you. Get over this trade rumor and have a life.

quote:
Originally posted by paul.kennedy:

I'm sick of the people coming up with rediculous trades that will never happen in a million years. Do you know the chances of 3 teams involving in a trade of all stars are. We are not getting iggy or granger...maybe paul.... but not iggy or granger. Please just stop making fools of yourselves and go outside and enjoy the nice weather. The nba is laughing at you. Get over this trade rumor and have a life.

Can we ban this guy yet? He created a false rumor and constantly belittles everybody.

i'm sick of people who can't spell ridiculous. the english language is laughing at you. please just stop making fools of yourselves and go outside and enjoy the nice weather because we all live in the same place and there obviously must be nice weather for everyone here.

quote:
Originally posted by Jareth Cutestory:

Who knew Paul Kennedy was such a jerk when the camera isn't rolling? Frowner

Seriously. I think he's just jealous we all think Matty is better than him.

Jared Dudley is a smart man.

quote:
JaredDudley619

If he goes to New York, New Jersey there still one more piece or two away from a title.. But Orlando!!! CP with D. Howard Man!! Problems!!!

less than a minute ago via Echofon

Also, mods, since I've been always able to catch him every time, paul.kennedy is curran/livebythe3/etc

Maybe it's a different IP from either a proxy or restarting his router, but I'm 100% sure it's him.

quote:
Originally posted by ButterMilkPancakes:

Also, mods, since I've been always able to catch him every time, paul.kennedy is curran/livebythe3/etc

Maybe it's a different IP from either a proxy or restarting his router, but I'm 100% sure it's him.

yeah, we suspended him.

Curran keeps using a proxy. or he posts from starbucks.